'ex' Barrett's Bulldogs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Here's a prediction for the Super coaches next press conference after the panthers game....

Excuse #348
They were just too good, we just couldn't match them, the caliber of player they have, when you look at their roster and then look at ours we just couldn't compete.

he may even throw in, I knew what was coming, I spent a lot of time working with them their attack is a well drilled machine... ( he will have a masked attempt to even take some of the panthers attack as his own doing).. that would be hilarious..

Here's a TIP TBag- yes your side cant compete on the scoreboard and more than likely will get beaten but get them to WORK as a TEAM and defend for each other like this is their grand final, a chance to show the football world that they can play and you can coach, get your troops UP for the match, show them that this game can be a turning point for all of their careers and for their club, send them out with a roaring speech that will have them hungry to make every tackle, run hard on every hit up and make those 1% plays with true grit and vigor.

Sadly even though I a mere architect who has no idea how to coach a footy side can see thats what this next game for the bulldogs can and should be.
Great stuff mate but Des we have a crunch game today against the squeelers can you focus a little more on that now you have that off your chest.

And don't be so humble we all know your THE architect of our success.

They are a great team that I assembled and helped build into what they are today, thats what we are building towards here. With this season and the upcoming off season we are building into and will be competing with the Panthers with the plans I have in place.

:p:p:p:p
Is that you Trent?? 😂😂😂

Boy I am glad I have the experts on this site to put me thinking straight ...

Again on 360 ... that numbnut Benji Marshall (what would he know about football) ... said every Manly player he has spoken too gives Barrett huge wraps .... and same at Penrith ....

Bloody Benji should know better than to listen to people who have actually been coached by him ....
I think the whole concept of players giving an ex-coach a big wrap can be very deceptive. Particularly a younger coach. It's highly unlikely that they are going to speak badly about anyone's ability in the modern age. Goes back to that "everyone's a winner attitude" perhaps? That said, football is a funny game, and the Dogs might spring an upset against Barrett's old team. He knows the Panthers attack inside out. Stranger things have happened.

I think the whole concept of players giving an ex-coach a big wrap can be very deceptive. Particularly a younger coach. It's highly unlikely that they are going to speak badly about anyone's ability in the modern age. Goes back to that "everyone's a winner attitude" perhaps? That said, football is a funny game, and the Dogs might spring an upset against Barrett's old team. He knows the Panthers attack inside out. Stranger things have happened.
you never burn bridges

That sounds like a bet each way KW...

BULLDOGS BEEF-UP

Heavyweight boxer and former Roosters front-rower Willis Meehan has agreed to join the Canterbury Bulldogs for the remainder of the season. The club is now waiting for a clearance from the NRL’s integrity unit because of off-field issues from 2015 when his contract was deregistered. If cleared, Meehan will be a good signing to add some much-needed oomph to the Bulldogs pack. Canterbury is now a $1.40 favourite with the betting agencies to win the wooden spoon.

BULLDOGS BEEF-UP

Heavyweight boxer and former Roosters front-rower Willis Meehan has agreed to join the Canterbury Bulldogs for the remainder of the season. The club is now waiting for a clearance from the NRL’s integrity unit because of off-field issues from 2015 when his contract was deregistered. If cleared, Meehan will be a good signing to add some much-needed oomph to the Bulldogs pack. Canterbury is now a $1.40 favourite with the betting agencies to win the wooden spoon.
Barrett got him from the Rorters to us some time ago, showed a lot of potential at the Rorters, off field issues were a problem from memory.

BULLDOGS BEEF-UP

So he hasn’t played for 6 years but someone at the dogs thinks it’s a good a idea

Yes Twenty has definitely stamped his mark on the dogs. The reason why the Panthers were such an attacking force whilst he was there. (according to Buzz). Yet their attack is better than last year by a mile. I just love seeing the little sook sitting on his new chair on the sideline every week, whilst his team gets flogged. I think him and Ricky would make a great pairing.

No need for us to worry about the spoon with the Bulldogs in the competition, they are almost guaranteed to win it ( although the Raiders are on that trajectory as well).
Zoolsnder is on track to be the worst coach in the modern era.
Next year they get Burton and Addo-carr but won't have an organising half or good hooker.

Our man ( NOT) Baz is back at it again

I loved how he went in to the presser with a FULL list run down with WHY the Bulldogs lost... Mr Excuses , Excuses Excuses.... It actually looked like he spent his whole time in the coaches box writing down the excuses for "why my team lost" rather than coaching his team to win.

I love the Baz press confreres, had such a good laugh.

he looks down at the piece of paper and starts rattling off the excuses, then he finishes with Im disappointing in the last couple of tries we let in as it blows out the scoreboard and the game wasn't that far apart...LMAO..
The eels where very very average Baz!
And he constantly kept saying they are a really good side. We played a really good side, Blah Blah

If I where a bulldog fan I would be very very worried, they have no coach but a huge PR talented excuse maker at the helm.

BULLDOGS BEEF-UP

The journos must have forgotten that he was re-registered by Manly, then fired by Manly a couple of years ago. Shhhhh don't tell them.

So he hasn’t played for 6 years but someone at the dogs thinks it’s a good a idea
If we were in the era where punching was condoned then it would have been a good signing. Bulk, brawn and fistycuffs are yesterday's menu. This is the era of skinny lattes and smashed avocado.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6