Barrett to dogs lol

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hmmm thinking that TB probably isn't that bad a coach. It's just we mostly had and still have SH*T PLAYERS.

I actually have a feeling that if he has decent support and they sign some good talent with the 3 mil they will have open in their cap, that he might do well there.

Most of the lack of resourcing he had his knickers in a knot about here aren't a factor there.

But we will have to see how they go after he takes them all out for beers after the first win.

I think he will do better then dean pay. Barrett is new school Pay is old school.. he isnt a good coach imo and with that squad he will only do marginally better. If he had the roosters team he'd be a supercoach. At the dogs well.... he will make there attack better ill say that. We had great attack in 2018 i think it was
Yes mate he was so good that when he wanted to do it all him self without the head of football and Incomparable Immortal we came second last and just avoided the spoon that is how good he was .

Funniest thing I've read all week ...... He's already proven that he's not a 1st grade coaches arsehole. Good luck with that one Bulldogs.
Barrett is a proven head coach ? What has he proven as a head coach ?
Proven that he is tough enough to quit and leave without making amends ?
Oh thats right the Turbo brothers respected him and talked highly of him ?
Really ? What is so high about stooping down so low to wooden spoon playing standards ?
So the Turbo boys were proud to play in a Trent Barrett Manly side that just missed the wooden spoon and tarnish our proud history ?
seriously ...

Bulldogs .....
We are looking for a head coach , what experience have you had and what impact did you make to a club as head coach
Trent .....
I fell out with the head of football
I fell out with management and the board
But even though my team nearly won the spoon and played at the worst level of its proud history , The players still loved me
And when the going got tough , I quit and took the money and ran and did some gardening to add to my head coach cv.
Bulldogs .. Congratulations Trent , You have the Job !!!
download (6).jpg

he looks like a good man. A loyal club man who was given a **** roster and no salary cap space to work with.. then two of his starters get banned at the start of the year.. plus forans only played like 30 games. Oh and hoppa got injured when they finally got foran back. Poor pay the des really ****ed the dogs amd end of the day they ruined our 2011 gf celebrations so **** em :). Not dean pay though

Wow. RESPECT TO PAY.

Looks like he's said go stick your head coaches job up your arsenal and has walked out effective immediately.

If this is the case the guy gets big cred for not hanging around like a bad smell to get a payout. He's been treated pretty poorly by the club.

Whats the chance TB is released by penrith to take up the role mid season?

Wow. RESPECT TO PAY.

Whats the chance TB is released by penrith to take up the role mid season?
Apparently Penrith have given permission for Twenty to talk with the Dogs already. He will be there in a week.

Kudos to Dean Pay...he took the job out of loyalty to try and help and has been shafted bigtime.
I hope they go down the ****ter. Family club my ass.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4