Barrett to dogs lol

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

manlyfan76

There is no A.I. Just better computers
This should cheer us up a bit:

Michael Ennis says the Bulldogs’ board need to make a call on coach Dean Pay’s future to give players clarity. (Photo by Mark Kolbe/Getty Images).
Michael Ennis says the Bulldogs’ board need to make a call on coach Dean Pay’s future to give players clarity. (Photo by Mark Kolbe/Getty Images).Source: Getty Images
Former Bulldogs skipper Michael Ennis has called on the “underachieving” club to make a decision on coach Dean Pay’s future so that current players and potential recruits can have some “clarity.”
It comes as The Daily Telegraph reports the club is expected to make a call within the coming days, likely to be that Pay won’t be re-signed beyond his contract which ends this year.
The Telegraph also reports Panthers assistant coach Trent Barrett is now the favourite to become Canterbury’s coach from 2021.

The kennel forum have talked themselves into believing he is a supercoach.
Another quality read.

Can't help feeling for Pay ... inherited a mess and has done as well as anybody could ...

If Baz get's the job wish him well .... he's a good bloke and a good coach .... will be better for the run ....

Can't help feeling for Pay ... inherited a mess and has done as well as anybody could ...

If Baz get's the job wish him well .... he's a good bloke and a good coach .... will be better for the run ....
Well he could not get any worse... .. .......... ....

Whenever TB is mentioned on this site, Kenny Loggins' song 'Danger Zone' instantly comes to mind!

I must admit to having a wry smile when reading on another thread how some of us have the Panthers as a second team this year given the person coaching their attack.

Gus having a quiet word in the ear of some dogs board member who subsequently leaks it to the media to test the waters ...

The RL media continue to tell us that being a NRL coach is the hardest job in the world. Yet I know of no other profession where proven failures get to pocket large severance pay-outs from one club yet keep getting new jobs on big money at other clubs.
To me, it's a money merry-go-round.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4