Barrett’s Presser

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kevinward777

First Grader
Usual crap... the thing I hate the most is when he’s just spoken about how poor we played and then goes “But... we just have to pick ourselves up and get ready to go again next week.”

giphy.gif

I was hoping for this or this...
giphy.gif

Barrett is a fckwit but so are the owners so even if he was sacked, it could possibly get worse

If he gets sacked we are looking at the goose who is a Penrith now, Walters (who didnt pick Billy Slater for an Origin game in favor of Darius), or Clint "The Shagger"Eastwood.

But he moved the players around seriously weakening that side for the last 15 minutes.

Exactly. I don't know who he took off for Winterstein.....but 5 minutes later it was 28-24 with two tries on our right and he was forced to take Frank the Wank off and put Lane back on.

The Penns own an asset. That asset is a license for an NRL side. The value of that licence depends on how much beer, insurance and gambling is purchased by the supporters of that team. The Penns can make a lot of money by moving that license from the Northern Beaches. There’s no mystery here.

Exactly. I don't know who he took off for Winterstein.....but 5 minutes later it was 28-24 with two tries on our right and he was forced to take Frank the Wank off and put Lane back on.
Amazing up 24-6 and you replace the players who got them to that score with a guy with no knees and a no impact forward.

It must be that Hodko and Frankenstein are superb defenders because why would you upset the cohesion of the team by bringing those nobodys on. But hey, I would have been bitching and moaning if he didn't bring anyone on. I was there at Brookie for pretty much the same type of game 2 years ago, Penrith just left it later this time.

Whats really sad is that outside Api, this team is full strength. That's it. It's all we have fellas this year and next, so make that two spoons to defend.

Every other team and the NRL has conned this squad into the worst rebuild in modern history. Whoever was in recruitment and whoever regarded Hodko as fit to play should be shot (Disclaimer: With a water gun full of pee).

NYEagle

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4