Barret staying until July 19

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Surely this is trying to force his hand to request a release without a payout..................surely..............................suuurely?

*crawls into feotal position*

Another tweet from Cody Kaye

I’ve spoke with Manly again - their stance is that they are still working with Barrett on an outcome, ‘he is entitled to remain until the end of his 12 month notice period in July. ‘

So leaking before the "big announcement" meeting. Good luck Lyall if all you have is Api,Siro,(which we already knew) and a few nevilles signing you have nothing that an email couldn't do. I guess he will trot out "plans" for centre of excellence and Brookie upgrade but excuse me if I contain my excitement until the first dirt is turned on either project.

Surely this is trying to force his hand to request a release without a payout..................surely..............................suuurely?

*crawls into feotal position*

Why would that be ..... Barrett I think would be happy to have 10-12 games next year to try and re-establish his credentials ...... who knows .... given it would be the first year he wouldn't have over a million of his salary cap at a restuarant in Melb or a bar in New York and an even break with injuries he willhave us in the top 8 mid year ...... I think Baz would relish the challenge .....

Why would that be ..... Barrett I think would be happy to have 10-12 games next year to try and re-establish his credentials ...... who knows .... given it would be the first year he wouldn't have over a million of his salary cap at a restuarant in Melb or a bar in New York and an even break with injuries he willhave us in the top 8 mid year ...... I think Baz would relish the challenge .....

I'm not one of the Barrett death riders but believe the situation at Manly is now untenable, I like your positive thinking but feel if he stays on as there is a stalemate between himself and Penn then all parties will suffer and we will be likely bottom come July

Baz might, although I am unsure about many of the players.

https://coupler.foxsports.com.au/ap...78b52fa807805b66a9a?__twitter_impression=true

Manly demands Trent Barrett serve 12-month notice until July
64c1dc9b1d4e94683789c2f8b9767250

Trent Barrett is battling Manly for a release.
THE battle between the Sea Eagles and coach Trent Barrett is turning ugly, with Manly refusing to release Barrett until July.

Fox Sports reporter Cody Kaye reported that due to a 12-month notice period, Manly expect Barrett to stay on as a coach until July.

Barrett served his notice in July this season meaning he would not be eligible to leave the club until midway through the 2019 campaign.

giphy.gif

Baz might, although I am unsure about many of the players.

Why not ...... it is a players and coach US V's THEM scenario worthy of a Hollywood blockbuster .....

we know at least DCE, Turbo 1 &2, Api, Thommo, Walker, Kelly and others are fans of Barrett and those that may not be are professional enough to get on with it .....

brinkmanship
ˈbrɪŋkmənʃɪp/
noun
  1. the art or practice of pursuing a dangerous policy to the limits of safety before stopping, especially in politics.
    "in any game of brinkmanship, it is possible that one side will collapse suddenly"

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6