Banter Between Mates

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Eagleman

Reserve Grader
So myself and some mates (Bulldogs, Tigers and Saints supporters. I didnt say they were intelligent mates ) were talking all things footy and we got onto the topic of replacing any 3 of your forwards and any 3 of your backs with anyone else in the competition. Totally ignoring the salary cap. What would your new look team be. So for a bit of harmless fun this is what I came up with.

1. KALYN PONGA
2. Brian Kelly
3. Tom T
4. Dylan Walker
5. JOSH ADO-CARR
6. DCE
7. NATHAN CLEARY
8. M. Kapow
9. DAMIEN COOK
10. VILIAME KIKAU
11. Joel Thompson
12. JASON TAUMALOLO
13. Jake T

The other option was to leave Tom at Fullback and bring in Latrell Mitchell. Anyway it was a bit of fun as there is obviously nothing else positive to talk about in regards to Manly at the moment.

1.Trbojevic
2.Fusitua
3.Walker
4.Kelly
5.Rapana
6.Cherry Evans
7.Cleary
8.Taupau
9.Luke
10.Fonua Blake
11.TPJ
12.Kikau
13.Trbojevic

DCE is better than cleary by a mile and why you'd ask a bulldogs saints a tigers fan what a team should look like is beyond me ;)
Um, wasnt asking them what our team should look like, that was just me. They were picking players for their own team.

A Manly fan, a Bulldogs fan, a Tigers fan and a Saints fan all walk into a bar ..... behind the bar they find Greenturd serving drinks with a mangey rat sitting on his head .... GreenTurd asks what can I get you .... the Manly fan replies, one beer and 3 pink ladies for my friends please, but first, what is that sitting on your head? ....

.... the rat replies, don't worry about that ... what's this hanging out of my arrse! ...

So myself and some mates (Bulldogs, Tigers and Saints supporters. I didnt say they were intelligent mates ) were talking all things footy and we got onto the topic of replacing any 3 of your forwards and any 3 of your backs with anyone else in the competition. Totally ignoring the salary cap. What would your new look team be. So for a bit of harmless fun this is what I came up with.

1. KALYN PONGA
2. Brian Kelly
3. Tom T
4. Dylan Walker
5. JOSH ADO-CARR
6. DCE
7. NATHAN CLEARY
8. M. Kapow
9. DAMIEN COOK
10. VILIAME KIKAU
11. Joel Thompson
12. JASON TAUMALOLO
13. Jake T

The other option was to leave Tom at Fullback and bring in Latrell Mitchell. Anyway it was a bit of fun as there is obviously nothing else positive to talk about in regards to Manly at the moment.

What would your team cost? assuming I have actually won powerball last night, just trying to work out my TPA's that I would need to be investigated for?

Fun thread topic!

I’ll try off the top of my head..

1. Tom Turbo
2. Taufua
3. Walker
4. Mitchell
5. Ado-Carr
6. DCE
7. Cleary
8. Campbell-Gillard
9. Api
10. Kapow
11. Kikau
12. Taumalalo
13. Jurbo

14. Ponga* (or Fainu)**
15. AFB
16. Paseka
17. Thompson

*Ive decided you get to choose one player outside the cap for your bench too haha (why not)

**If no wild cards allowed on the bench then Fainu can cover halves and hooker

1.Trbojevic
2. Holmes
3.Walker
4.Kelly
5. Ponga
6.Cherry Evans
7. Maloney
8.Taupau
9. Cook
10. Fifita
11. Thommo
12. Taumalolo
13.Trbojevic

• 👍
Reactions: R3
What would your team cost? assuming I have actually won powerball last night, just trying to work out my TPA's that I would need to be investigated for?
Well I was basing this team on the Rorters Salary Cap, so Iam predicting that this team would cost only $1.2 million.

No offence but I cant take any side seriously that doesn't have Sam Burgess in it.

The best forward to play the game in the last 20 years, still at the peak of his powers.

Sam's greatness is spoiled by his high mistake rate ... imho

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8