Banner being made for Monday Night

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Cameron

Make Manly Great Again #Hasler2019
Just posting this here so lets keep it between us.

But our graphic designer here at work is pretty good mate of mine, she is also Shane Rodney's cousin. She is making me a banner for Monday night that will simply say

Apologise
Gallop

I will need someone else to help me hold it as i will not be putting sticks on it and will be sneaking it in to Skilled.

I'll help you Cambo.

Maybe we should make another one:

Get off ya High Horse Gallop.

I'll have the Silvertails one on sticks too.

I am thinking about making a proper vinyl Silvertails sign and asking someone to take care of it and take it to games. Help promote the site etc.

If I pay for this to get made would anyone be up for taking it to games, preferably one of the MWTS guys

Daniel said:
I am thinking about making a proper vinyl Silvertails sign and asking someone to take care of it and take it to games. Help promote the site etc.

If I pay for this to get made would anyone be up for taking it to games, preferably one of the MWTS guys

duffy and wolfpack might be the blokes :)
thanks matas sounds like a plan

Daniel said:

Sounds like a great idea there Dan.

Daniel said:

More than happy to do this at Brookvale & chipping in some money toward getting it made.

As far as away games go, I generally do most if not all of the NSW games & have done one or two interstate trips over the past few seasons. Sure there won't be a shortage of volunteers to carry the banner though.

Daniel said:

I was contemlating writing www.silvertails.net at the bottom of my Silvertails banner. Could be a stop gap for a while?

I was thinking about getting a sign made that says 'bones' . Im going to every game this year but i need someone to hold it for me so I can hold my bourbons?

I will start getting it priced.

Any thoughts on dimensions and what it should say?

Maybe something as simple as

We are the Silvertails
http://www.silvertails.net

Daniel said:
I will start getting it priced.

Any thoughts on dimensions and what it should say?

Maybe something as simple as

We are the Silvertails
http://www.silvertails.net

Yep what he said!!

And can I also add that I feel we should open a fund to cover the cost of the creation of this banner....do a thread, sticky it, asking people for donations to cover the costs....if you wish I can collect (as I have credit card facilities as well) and remit to Dan.....just need to cover my merchant fees (which won't be much anyway)

I'd be very surprised if you can't get 20 or 30 people to chuck in $10 or $20 a head, and all of a sudden you'll have $400 - $500 to get a decent banner made, with sticks and inside a carry pack.

Vidmar goes to every game, not sure if he can carry it though as he does take his kids with him to most games but surely between all of the MWTS we can ensure it goes to all games and becomes as regular as the "No One Likes US", "My Garden Shed" and Push it up Manly" banners that you see each and every week

Dan the key is to make the sign stand out from all the others at the ground (think white background and black / maroon writing)

It might be worth playing around with a maroon background (more expensive) and white text

cool well let me see what the costs are and then we can see whether I need to ask donations.

I guess dimensions are the main things and I welcomes everyones thoughts on this?

Cambo said:
Just posting this here so lets keep it between us.

But our graphic designer here at work is pretty good mate of mine, she is also Shane Rodney's cousin. She is making me a banner for Monday night that will simply say

Apologise
Gallop

I will need someone else to help me hold it as i will not be putting sticks on it and will be sneaking it in to Skilled.

Great idea Cambo, but how about Dowdz tweaked suggestion from another thread:

Apologise Galloping Goose

Gallop won't of course, but nice to rub in an equal measure of ridicule :p

Tip: Be mindful that some grounds have restrictions on banner sizes and in some cases need to be registered with the NRL (which means you'll have to rock up before the game to get them approved)

Big banners with sticks need to be checked in on interstate flights which means additional time. cost and hassle if you can't do "Hand luggage only"

Whilst understanding the sentiments regarding David Gallop it's worth thinking that if cash is being spent that banners should have some relevance in the days, weeks, months and years to come?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4