• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

chrisos

Reserve Grader
With wolfman due back soon i am guessing Bani will be the one to miss out,i like Bani but i hope he is the one to miss out based on my opinion  that his defence is lacking somewhat,does anyone agree?

not this week as his whole island is coming to townsville to see him play
see article when it gets posted
Bani army on move in boats, planes and cars
http://www.leaguehq.com.au/news/

BE can you please resubmit that, we lost more data again!

As for his defense, I don't think his defense is lacking, most tries have been scored against nueman I reckon

Bani was better last Saturday. He defused a bomb and returned the ball OK.  He needs to start looking for that hole to run into to be as effective as he was last season, and to think more creatively in support of the ball carrier. 

I think his issue is just timing rather than skill. That comes with confidence. The more game time he gets the better his timing will be and ultimately the better a player he becomes.

He'll definately be a quality winger when he gets some more experience. I think he's only up to ten games or so?

After a couple of bad injuries last year I think it will take some time for him to get his confidence & timing back - a very good back up player when Wolf gets back

The guy is a quality finisher... knowing the topsy turvy world of league - I predict that by years end, he will be the number 1 winger and have everyone calling him the next Falou.

Hopefully we'll see some of this 'explosive' pace on the weekend.  Haven't seen it this year.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6