Bani vs Roosters

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Pearce was once touted by posters on this site as a player who we should sign.  I've always thought he was rubbish and tonight he proved it.  Bani had a mixed bag, defense was up and down, he saved two tries and let one in, dropped a ball when he should have scored.  Enigmatic.  We came out ahead on the swap imo. 

Anasta is rubbish and has a broken ankle as well.  The rorters are goorn, as is their coach when Politis gets back from os.   

DSM5 link said:
Pearce was once touted by posters on this site as a player who we should sign.  I've always thought he was rubbish and tonight he proved it.  Bani had a mixed bag, defense was up and down, he saved two tries and let one in, dropped a ball when he should have scored.  Enigmatic.  We came out ahead on the swap imo. 
yea i agree we got the better deal out of the trade,but yea Bani sounded like he had a mixed bag tonight he did save two tries but bombed one,and yes Anasta has a fractured ankle.

Anasta out for the the season.

And why wasn't it a professional foul when that Cowboys player was trying to take the bomb, and the Rooster with no intention whatsoever to contest it comes in and give him a bone-rattler about five minutes before the ball was down? Can't that be a professional foul?

Agreed CliffyIG.  The refs seem to like the rorters, even though they lost the penalty count I think they could have been pinged for a lot more crap.  I hate to see fists used on players heads when the tackler rises and the rorters are good at that sort of crap stuff.  Fitzgibbon is a nasty old player.  I thought Bani was hard done by as the ball seemed to just come loose in his try saving tackle.  Anyway good to see the rorters finally put away.  Funny how the commentators always say that they're 'close to a win'.  If they couldn't win up there with half of the girls better players out, they have no chance of avoiding the spoon.  Fittler to go either now, or at the end of their so called 'season'.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6