bani army

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Fluffy

Journey Man
bani army
bani army
bani army

in all seriousness this kid is good

we are the army
the bani army
we are mental
and we are great

and ive got an entire off season to fill in the rest

Good player yes but worst thing is i have met the bloke and he was a cock head. Jamie lyon had to apologize for him. Bani yelled at me, that he wants to play for broncos, as thats his team, and blah blah blah. In my books, good player but a wanker and lucky Jamie lyon was there otherwise i would of smacked some sense into the prick.

Excellent replacement for Hicks. Look the boy is from the very out-there bush so his smarts might'nt be up to yours Alco-m, so we probably must cut him some slack. Just so long as he runs hard, passes when required and tackles as needed he can say what he pleases. When he falls apart on the field we can always sell him on to the Broncs.

Not another one north of the border who can't appreciate anything unless it has XXXX on the packaging? ;)
Give him a ring after this coming weekend and then send him to the Broncos who will vie for the wooden spoon for the next 2 to 3 seasons and he can contemplate when he had it so good for the rest of his career. Just kidding. Hick's will be there this weekend anyway.

On that note, if Matai is out, Hicks to centre and leave Bani on the wing? Or Lyon to centre and Beaver to five-eighth, giving the bench spot to Burns (which is why I don't like this move) or Ballin?

He did get pushed back, which I thought was poor assists from our guys. Pised me off to tell you the truth. Difficult one with Bani. Hicks is by far the better winger but Bani adds some more go forward. If Matai is out, I'd move Lyon to the centre, and go with four forwards on the bench. Hall back in.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6