Ballin a pest says tunks

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Alan

Reserve Grader
By definition all hookers are pests. But not all pests are grubs.

Back in the day, a coach of a junior team would always pick out the least attractive kid, (yeah, the one with the crookiest melon) and make him hooker on the well acknowledged principle that his mother would be the mom least likely to complain about his "looks" when he got home after a game. Now they pick the nastiest little bast... they can find.

However having said that, Ballin of all the thousands of hookers I have watched over the past 55 years is the least pestlike and grublike I have seen, at times I have even thought he would be kicked out of the hooker union.

Possibly tunks is using a more literal interpretation of the word pest as in meaning he keeps making 50 tackles a game.

Sounds like Tunks is showing signs of too many head knocks...or simple unashamed bias!

Matty B is one of the least likely ''pests'' you'd ever see. Tough, consistent, reliable and relentless, with almost zero errors or niggle in his game.

If anything he's a cleanskin and almost too fair-minded and could have a little more mongrel!

Even as Manly fans, as we are, it's very hard to honestly find fault with Matt as a professional and decent footballer; and to call him a pest is simply nonsense.

Even idiots have opinions so I wouldnt care too much about Tunks

If we were to accept the findings of the smith/ballin case then i would expect Josh reynolds and ennis to be punched out of the game this week by forwards taking retribution into their own hands. After all the precedent has been set. I suppose the difference is Reynolds will assume the coma patient position every time someone touches him above the nipple

Its been a real worry the mutterings from League identities over the incident. The staunch backing of smith over this incident considering the facts and recent advancements in the game. I dont know how many times in the last year ive heard a ref tell a player they are not to take action into their own hands.

This was a deliberate, calculated strike to the head of a man not in a position to protect himself.Smith could have tried to free himself and Milk the penalty with out striking Mattys face. In fact he had to change his position and re set himself to ensure he made contact with the face repeatedly. It was a dog act, plain and simple

The game just keeps penalising accidents while allowing deliberate grubby cheap shots to go un answered

Its gutless, and not at all surprising it came from Cameron Smith.

@bones that article is incorrect and is just ridiculous.

I stopped read reading at "Daughter of league great Peter Tunks".

When was he great?

For those who never seen him play I would say he would be of similar ability to a guy like Jason King, sure Tunks played for Australia but he didnt have Webke, Petero, Steve Price and Matt Scott in front of him. Actually Kingy might be a good bit tougher than Tunks ever was, and about 100 IQ points smarter.

Tunks daughter sounds like a grade A tweaker. I can only imagine how hard it is to bring up another human being. Let alone a female, who continue to baffle us men, but parents are most responsible for instilling the values in their children. And his daughter went and did that? It doesnt reflect well on old man Tunks.

bones said:
If Tunks wants to know what a real lowlife pest is, he should click on this link.

http://m.couriermail.com.au/news/daughter-of-league-great-peter-tunks-guilty-of-making-false-rape-claims-in-thailand/story-e6freon6-1226406517408

"league great Peter Tunks" FMD

Hang on guys I am no lover of Tunks but if this story is true I feel sorry for his family and him.

But if the story is not true I still feel sorry for his family and he as well.

I wouldn't like my daughter over there facing what she is facing.

I wish her all the best. Maybe she was coerced into saying it or as we all know they have a strange way of thinking over there in some countries that she may have been wearing provocative attire that started this. Who knows.

Let's show we are better than that and wish him and his daughter well and hope she gets home ASAP.

We may not like your comments P Tunks but I for one hope it all works out for you.

Daddycool08 said:
Hang on guys I am no lover of Tunks but if this story is true I feel sorry for his family and him.

I wish her all the best. Maybe she was coerced into saying it or as we all know they have a strange way of thinking over there in some countries that she may have been wearing provocative attire that started this. Who knows.

Let's show we are better than that and wish him and his daughter well and hope she gets home ASAP.

We may not like your comments P Tunks but I for one hope it all works out for you.

Agreed. not necessary and has no bearing on what happens on the footy field.

Anything you can do....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITzmdJLpu5w

Ron can do better, Ron can do anything better than you.........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zo1LLlX3N6I

The marvellous, Ron Gibbs.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eno_NgSf7y8

Great stuff @mozgrame!

The ''saintly'' Rambo Ronnie Gibbs!

Told you Tunks has taken too many head knocks; and there's just a sample.

Well done Ronnie.

Tunks is just an irrelevant goose.

Daddycool08 said:

Nice sentiments daddycool, but relax, that story was from 2012 and it was as it says.

We don't need to judge Tunks by the behaviour of his daughter when we have the gross ignorance of his own comments as evidence.

RiverEagle said:
Sounds like Tunks is showing signs of too many head knocks...or simple unashamed bias!

Matty B is one of the least likely ''pests'' you'd ever see. Tough, consistent, reliable and relentless, with almost zero errors or niggle in his game.

If anything he's a cleanskin and almost too fair-minded and could have a little more mongrel!

Even as Manly fans, as we are, it's very hard to honestly find fault with Matt as a professional and decent footballer; and to call him a pest is simply nonsense.
so is skunks saying Matty is worse than his former teams hooker,mennis,yeah right

Matt Ballin is one of the game's true gentlemen. Clearly Tunks is mentally illl and deserves our pity. He NEEDS TREATMENT. But unless someone can arrange a Compulsory Treatment Order, I just can't see it happening. :sad

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6