Bah bah sacked and De Belin charged

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The NRL has rejected a plea from St George Illawarra to stump up the cash to replace the suspended Jack de Belin.

The Dragons had angled for not only a salary cap dispensation, but for the NRL to pay that amount, arguing they should not be penalised twice by missing an Origin player and having to foot the bill for his replacement.

While yet to formally apply for salary cap relief to draft in another player, the Dragons have been working with the NRL this week on what steps they need to take.

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/s...t/news-story/5a49786f0f9f72a0dd2dd811f14e510d

Well GreenTurd made a huge issue of the money RL had lost because of the scandal as one of his major reasons for being judge jury and executioner ....

Yet all I have heard is anecdotal evidence of lost money .... but real evidence of increased memberships, increased crowds and TV audiences and new sponsors coming on line .....

Very interesting development if De belin can show no lost revenue ........

Well GreenTurd made a huge issue of the money RL had lost because of the scandal as one of his major reasons for being judge jury and executioner ....

Yet all I have heard is anecdotal evidence of lost money .... but real evidence of increased memberships, increased crowds and TV audiences and new sponsors coming on line .....

Very interesting development if De belin can show no lost revenue ........
But the NRL lawyer will argue that it was due to their no dickhead rule as fans don't want to cheer for players fronting a criminal charge. :nerd:

Lawyers are the only guaranteed financial winners in this :cool:

Dally M-winning fullback Ben Barba has made a shock code switch — ditching rugby league for football.
The Daily Mercury reports that Barba has been spotted turning out for Mackay Premier League side Mackay Rangers.

The former Bulldogs, Broncos, Sharks and St Helens No. 1 is being deployed as a striker and has played in two games for the club’s first-grade side so far.

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...l/news-story/32191ece4e833c7f0d34625fcdcdc577

I wonder how he goes at the round ball game?

He was a goalkicker wasnt he? So he knows how to wellie a ball, but straight into striker in PLs is an ask for someone who hasn't played soccer.

I daresay the club has seen the commercial benefits of having a big name ex-NRL player in their top squad, would ensure good crowds at games etc.

I wonder how he goes at the round ball game?

He was a goalkicker wasnt he? So he knows how to wellie a ball, but straight into striker in PLs is an ask for someone who hasn't played soccer.

I daresay the club has seen the commercial benefits of having a big name ex-NRL player in their top squad, would ensure good crowds at games etc.

Two games no amount of natural talent will get you past park games .... Golf and Soccer ....... don't care how good an athlete you are .... without years of training you are hopeless ....

So what happens to JDB next year since he is off contract?

Is he part of the no fault stand down policy at full pay of ZERO.

I would have thought his case against the nrl would have been a bit stronger with regards to loss of sponsors the Melb scum ceo used as an excuse, I believe the scum signed another sponsor to replace their lost sponsor and for more money

I saw bah bah doing roadwork in Brisbane a few weeks ago. Has put on a few kilos and was one of the only dudes actually shovelling. He's good at digging holes

I saw bah bah doing roadwork in Brisbane a few weeks ago. Has put on a few kilos and was one of the only dudes actually shovelling. He's good at digging holes
Lol where in Bris? There’s a lot of work up my way at Chermside around Marchant Park.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6