Backline tries

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

KaZa

Bencher
I dont have any stats to back up my claim.. but our forwards outscoring our backs ? Seems like our forwards have scored more tries than our backs.

Robbo must have 4 or 5? Same amount as Rose?

Compare if Stewart was there he would have about 17.. Robbo would have twice as many as T Rex on the wing too.

Here are the stats Kaz:

Lyon - 8
Wolfman - 6
Trex - 6
B.Stewart - 5
Bailey - 5
Robertson - 4
Watmough  - 4
Rose - 4
Ballin - 3
Foran - 3
Farrar - 3
Hall - 2
Matai - 2
G.Stewart - 2
Bani - 2
Rodney - 1
Mauro - 1
Neumann - 1
Kite - 1
Perry - 1
Orford - 1
JWH - 1
Suniula - 1
Cuthbo - 1

Backs - 47 tries
Forwards - 21 tries

wow we got noone in double digits.... forwards putting in their fair share.. 

Good stuff mate.. Wonder how that compares to last year.. Brett Stewart still 4th.. thats gold.

King & Heath would be favourites for the nudie run at this late stage.  Kingy Fan will be barring up at the thought of it

KaZa link said:
wow we got noone in double digits.... forwards putting in their fair share.. 

Good stuff mate.. Wonder how that compares to last year.. Brett Stewart still 4th.. thats gold.

Just because i have nothing better to do (work can wait).

As at the end of round 21, 2008:

B.Stewart – 13
Robertson – 12
Wolfman – 9
Bell – 7
Watmough – 7
Bani – 5
Lyon – 5
Menzies – 5
Matai – 4
Ballin – 4
Cuthbertson – 4
G.Stewart – 4
Hall – 2
Kite – 2
NBQ – 2
Perry – 2
Orford – 2
Le Strange – 1

Forwards – 31
Backs - 54

Wow, Lyon must have been on 8 for a long, long time now because I am sure he racked them up early on

I'm surprised Tony Williams has six, don't remember him scoring that many. Strange that he's scored as many as Wolfman, although Tony fell over for a couple against Newcastle.

I'm probably more surprised that Wolfie hasn't scored more. He looked shattered towards the end of the game on monday, it must have been a hard year for his confidence with the clangers in SOO and I'd say Des would have blasted him at halftime for that pea brained kick at the end of the half.
On the other hand Tony seems to be getting a bit of confidence which is great. He could turn into a good player after all.

Those stats don't include Monday's game, so add one to Williams to take him to 7 and 2 to Watmough to take him to 6.

Good to hear that Tony has seven. Most of his tries have been inconspicuous. If only he made the simple plant down against the Titans. We would have been able to run away with that game.

Mattai's attack has always been ordinary, hence the lack of tries on the left centre, runs hard though, love to have Jennings at left centre, imagine him, choc and stewy!!! wow

Would be nice if Matai had a touch more pace wouldn't it Darren

Everything else is there, he is strong, powerful, has a great step and can offload a bit as well

gday kiwi, yes abit more speed would be awesome, he has it all, about 2 weeks ago he got put in the clear and ran down in first 15 metres,

Matai might be underrated in attack by some, but I doubt that opposition players and coaches make that mistake. He gets into some space more often that a lot of other centres and has some skill, either with a well chosen pass or sometimes a deft kick. True he is not a speedster, but that doesn't mean he is not a good attacker. He is one of the best centres in the NRL because of his all round game.

Pretty much my thoughts on him, good in all areas.

as he matures and reads the game better and better his biggest deficienes will reduce

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6