Back to the HOOPS

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
manly-sea-eagles-2014-low-res.jpg

Double Hoops of Victory 8 times, now that is a Marvel!

Hi Happily Manly, I wanted to ask where you found that memorabilia - it will be perfect for the office.

Cheers

Totally agree with this thread. I don't mind the home jersey for this year or even the chevron jerseys of the post couple of years, but why keep changing? It's always kind of annoyed me that we changed the jersey after 2011. We had just won a damn permiership wearing a great modern adaptation of our best jersey!! The reversed away jersey was equally good. Perfect time to cash in on sales I would have thought.
It's the jersey the fans love best, the jersey our opponents hate the most, I dont see the point in continually changing? If anyone at the club is taking note, rather than forcing 7 or 8 different jerseys down our throats each year that represent this, that and the other thing, how about you release some sensible, and classic home and away jerseys that actually represent the Manly Warringah Sea Eagles? I think the club will sell bucketloads more hooped jerseys than the mundaneness they're serving up at the moment. This years away jersey? What the hell is that?

If you want to grow a brand then you need a jersey that is immediately recognised and associated with a club. We are double hoops. Enough said.

The lowest point has gotta be that Squeels-looking Wolverine debacle from last year - with Foz as the friggin poster boy to add salt to the wounds!

If it ain't broke don't fix it. Time to go back to the hoops.....and while they're at it they should go back to the heavy cotton, at least for the fans jerseys.
Also ones with a bit of room. Some of us are carrying a little bit more than a six pack.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7