Back to Basics

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

COMMANDER

IF YOU DO NOT TRY YOU CAN NOT FAIL
No ball security
Can't complete sets
Missing tackles
Can't find touch
UNFIT

Too many attempts at razzle dazzle which fail, rather than completing the basics which win games.

Talk about making it hard for themselves. These guys need to sort the basics out real quick.

Unfit? We almost overrun Souths and besides Jorge's little bugger up we held the Roosters to bugger all.

COMMANDER said:
No ball security
Can't complete sets
Missing tackles
Can't find touch
UNFIT

Too many attempts at razzle dazzle which fail, rather than completing the basics which win games.

Talk about making it hard for themselves. These guys need to sort the basics out real quick.

We need a ****house team to help the boys click into gear.....the dirty scum will fix it up for us next week!:p

2011 comp, won with great go forward, completing sets, getting repeat sets and patience. This team has great spirit, brilliant scrambling defence but they MUST get those things that I mention right to be any real threat this term.

The games against souths and roosters are the games we usually win.

I thought we had the measure of both these teams, bar some patience and polished finishing in attack.

Both roosters tries were from our mistakes and lucky ones at that.

Our side just does not have the quality depth to cop 5 or 6 out including star fullback.Not playing blokes off the bench says we are shot in that regard.See how the bunnies or roosters go with Inglis or SBW and 5 others out.Our injuries look long term and bullet is on one leg so may be tough year.

Roosters were ordinary.Can only see Bunnies or storm winning this.We just have too many hurdles injury/suspension wise.The effort is always there and thats the thing I like.

No hope next week but we do have a nice run home so all is not lost.Maybe other sides will cop injures as well.

COMMANDER said:
No ball security
Can't complete sets
Missing tackles
Can't find touch
UNFIT

Agree with everything but the unfit.

Manly threw the ball onto the ground so often that I thought they were into lawn bowls FFS:mad:

All fixable, and an RL 101 must be a written test to ensure that the Team understands to pass to a man who is in a better position than you.

Character building and very happy with young Hiku's input tonight :angel:

Sending the love to Manly - in Tooves I trust :angel:

We're lacking composure, I'll say it again and again, u til gift starts running forward he will only stagnate our attack by pushing it sideways !

the injuries to Jason King,Snake ,Joe and the last minute withdrawl of tom symonds didnt help, appears as if we have a lack of depth on the bench. DCE is trying to do the big play too often. The team needs to go back to the grinding brand of football, wait for the errors and then go in for the kill.have absolute faith that all will come together for the game agianst the scum next monday

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6