Back to Back Winners

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

DUFFMAN

Bencher
So says the Fortune teller on footyshow

We play the cowboys in 2009 grand final and win back to back grand finals

mmmm psychics are to be believed. Dont fool yourselves.....5th at best and bundled out a week before the Grand Final

if we get to a GF qualifier from where we are Dan i'd hardly call it "bundled out"

over achieved after the start we had i'd say

Fro link said:
if we get to a GF qualifier from where we are Dan i'd hardly call it \"bundled out\"

over achieved after the start we had i'd say

So being beaten in the finals and out of the comp for the rest of the year is being bundled out!

Righto!....Cookoo

Guys how about taking it one game at a time don't get ahead of ourselves and no depressive gnashing of teeth wringing of hands tearing of hair etc OK??

Just stick to the facts have a positive attitude and after all Manly are going great in the 8 and our season has only really just begun!

Bloody hell if Dessie and Crusher were reading this amazing stuff they'd put a brick through the bloody computer screen quick smart  ::) and no tea leaf reading or entrails of small furry animals either right?

Peace love and happiness Fro haha I love you too  ;)

If we win on Mon night i'll send around a weeks supply of happiness pills to everybody

brookiegreg link said:
Peace love and happiness Fro haha I love you too  ;)

If we win on Mon night i'll send around a weeks supply of happiness pills to everybody

Dont let the cops get wind of that

I agree with the mystics.  B2B in 09 and our opposition may well be the Cowgirls.  Another easy win.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7