Back to 3rd - That'll keep us under the Radar

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

lismore_fan

Bencher
4 points deficit in the for & against has kept us in 3rd spot on the ladder.
That should keep us under the radar.

The Purple Scum played a very aggressive style of defence - very similar to Manly's. They played well, over a tired Rooster's attack.

hey if we make it to GF & win, will you be burning your grass again :D
you know like the 40-0 manly one you did lol..

jjai said:
Probably... but hey... that wasn't burning... that was Fountainline Line Marking paint.
I had MANLY in white, before the GF and 40-NIL in black, when I got home.

Fountainline - The Choice of Champions for over 70 years!
(available from me - thanks for the free plug!)

lismore_fan said:
4 points deficit in the for & against has kept us in 3rd spot on the ladder.
That should keep us under the radar.

The Purple Scum played a very aggressive style of defence - very similar to Manly's. They played well, over a tired Rooster's attack.

I think the radar has well and truly been shattered this year.

The rorters were very poor last night. Good to see a Smith coached side living up to his expectations.

DSM5 said:
The rorters were very poor last night.

Yes, not impressed as it pushed us back to 3rd.

DSM5 said:
Good to see a Smith coached side living up to his expectations.

Mixed feelings here. If it had been any other team that they were playing, I would have to agree with you and would be laughing at them. It's always good seeing the Rorters go down though (except in this instance).

How long before Easts instruct Toddy to get back on the piss? They have been piss poor since he's be off it.

Interesting to see the differing tackling styles of both teams last night compared to ours. We get numbers in and mostly always push the tackled player back five metres or so. We seem/are very ruthless. Not so any other team. They seem content with a pussy tackle.

Have to say the Sleevesters look very slow out wide and decidely shaky under the high ball on the left wing (from memory) in particular. Doesn't really matter though - last year for them is looking like a fluke of Parra 2009/Wests Tigers 2005 magnitude.

The Who said:
How long before Easts instruct Toddy to get back on the piss? They have been piss poor since he's be off it.

Isn't it funny how some sportsmen thrive on their vices.Toddy and Tiger come to mind....toddy on the booze=Dally M,toddy off the booze=zero.Tiger playing around with every women possible=world's best golfer,and almost unbeatable....tiger being monogamous=floppo

lismore_fan said:
jjai said:
Probably... but hey... that wasn't burning... that was Fountainline Line Marking paint.
I had MANLY in white, before the GF and 40-NIL in black, when I got home.

Fountainline - The Choice of Champions for over 70 years!
(available from me - thanks for the free plug!)
I knew that mate ;)..i was just giving you the opportunity to advertise your business.

You told me last year on MWSE site, i thought you burnt it in.. :p..

Carney didnt drink at all last year until the Four nations where he went off the rails.Followed that up with a Vegas Bucks trip and then Bondi spree for rest of offseason.His best footy came with no grog last year.I personally reckon he is finished and good riddance.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2