Back in the Top 4 Next Weekend?????

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
G

Another poster made the point that we could be back in the top 4 next weekend and if you look at the draw he's right. The results would need to go as follows"

1. St George beat Souths - Probable
2. Brisbane beat Gold Coast in a close one - Possible
3. Melbourne Beat Warriors - Probable
4. Canterbury beat Easts - Possible
5. We beat Cronulla by 2 points more than Brisbane beat Gold Coast.

If those results happen we will be in 4th position next weekend.

How much motivation do our boys want?????

On a positive note, even if we lose we won't fall lower than 9th.

The comp is wildly inconsistent this season, so anything could happen. That is personally why I don't understand all the doom and gloom about our season being gone

Look at Penrith, everything they touched turned to gold against us, yesterday everything they touched turned to ****

Im not worried how high we can get on the ladder, first thing we need is an attitude change and to start playing better. Once that happens we will make the 8 without a problem, thing is i don't see things getting better but i hope im wrong.

no point in winning next week if we cant do the tigers over the week after ...  just prolongs the agony ..  :'(

jjai link said:
no point in winning next week if we cant do the tigers over the week after ...  just prolongs the agony ..  :'(
But that is the point! If you are in agony it proves you are still alive :)

I'm half happy and half unhappy.  Happy that we've beaten Souths twice and unhappy that we've not beaten Parra at all.  I will be extatic when we roll the Tigers.  Anything else is a bonus. 

jjai link said:

On our day we can beat anyone and if the team can get a convining win over the sharks I'm confident they'll get plenty of confidence and beat the tigers aswell.

Would be nice to have something to cheer about.... its bloody difficult living in the Penrith junior district (where my son plays) copping flak from Panthers supporters... C'Mon Manly

GJ link said:
On a positive note, even if we lose we won't fall lower than 9th.

It wont happen,but horror if parra put 34+ on pamfas,and sharks put 26 on us,we could be 10th!That's highly unlikely,BUT,if parra and newcastle win,and we lose,they come up on level points with us,and then F/A becomes important for the run home.

Thats a remarkable observation, and shows we must remain positive because a lot of teams will cancel each other out this year.

I'm glad that this week Manly have been severely pounded in the media, They deserve it on recent showings.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6