Awesome news if true.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bones

Bones Knows
I'm hoping the news I hear is true. Apparently Dogkinson got injured and is out for the year. Fingers crossed. I can't find anything to confirm this. Just a rumor I heard. Please be true??

Ironic but I think hoping for a player to be out for the season with injury is pretty harsh. Wouldn't wish that on anyone.

Wolfpack link said:
Terrible thread.

Just because the bloke went to another club he's now public enemy #1? What a joke.
well he aint our closest ally anymore is he .. ;)  WOLFPACK!!!!!!!!!  bring on the wolfman..

Post  automatically merged: [time]1298695972[/time]

we dont wish him an injury we just happy about the fact he might have been injured , but we dont wish it to happen, but if it did we laugh ;)  sorry..

Very poor form to be glad that the bloke may have sustained a season ending injury Bones

ads link said:
Ironic but I think hoping for a player to be out for the season with injury is pretty harsh. Wouldn't wish that on anyone.

I agree with Ads, but I will say I wouldn't shed a tear if Lockyer was unable to beat Beavers games record.

I don't hope its anything like a neck or spinal injury. A knee would do nicely. He will still get paid. I was actually hoping for it last year so DCE could have taken over.  :(

I wouldn't hope for it, or wish it upon him. But I will be giving plenty to any and every bulldogs fan if it turns out to be true.

Can't agree with the sentiment.  No problems with hoping someone misses a game the week we are playing them but to take enjoyment over someone missing the full season, is poor form IMO.  Lets not forget he didn't go chasing the big dollars, its our own fault our offer wasn't anywhere near to matching what the dogs gave him.  Its not like he went for $220k and we were only offering him $200k.  He went for almost 3 times what we offered.

As for Hodkinson himself, I thought he was reasonable for us last year.  He's easily the best tackling no 7 in the game today and he's probably the best defender for a halfback I'm seen since Toovs.  I don't think his attack is quite good enough though.  Fingers crossed DCE delivers for us in that department this year.

Honestly,the kid has no heart,if this is true then he will not be back
and i cant say i feel sorry for him,his going to be payed the best
part of $1m over 3 years to sit on the sideline

My feelings on him stand,Good Riddance you pea hearted hack

Defense was good for a half but attack,i reckon Perry would have
looked better in the 7 and the same goes for most of our forward
pack,less imagination than.....i dont think such a creature exists

Shane and jjai????? Could there be 2 bigger wankers on here.
Combine their iq's together and u would be flat out getting a quarter wit

Cambo link said:
Shane and jjai????? Could there be 2 bigger w****rs on here.
Combine their iq's together and u would be flat out getting a quarter wit

I'm a quarter wit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8