• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

EagleEyes

The awards night is on tonight lets as fans try to be positive, when the rest of the world wants to ruin every little thing about manly and our glorious GF win!!! On facebook there is a classic pic of matai dressed up !

Attachments

• 302155_10150420304805993_222674735992_10598801_145632520_n.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 39
Hopefully Hasler will declare that he is staying on for the 2013 and
Beyond... I am sure it will be all the talk tonight.

EagleEyes, I think we as supporters have ruined it for ourselves for allowing any little bit of innuendo and rumour to effect us; for shooting our mouths (keyboard fingers) off before Des (or anyone) has officially spoken; and for becoming birds of prey to be ground down with the turkeys of this world.

captainskin said:
EagleEyes, I think we as supporters have ruined it for ourselves for allowing any little bit of innuendo and rumour to effect us; for shooting our mouths (keyboard fingers) off before Des (or anyone) has officially spoken; and for becoming birds of prey to be ground down with the turkeys of this world.

Could not agree with you more captain!

Id vote to leave the main thread for positive news only for a few weeks perhaps......... :-/

My vote for player of the year is for jamie lyon

captainskin said:
EagleEyes, I think we as supporters have ruined it for ourselves for allowing any little bit of innuendo and rumour to effect us; for shooting our mouths (keyboard fingers) off before Des (or anyone) has officially spoken; and for becoming birds of prey to be ground down with the turkeys of this world

Wise words!!

EagleEyes said:
captainskin said:

Could not agree with you more captain!

Id vote to leave the main thread for positive news only for a few weeks perhaps......... :-/

My vote for player of the year is for jamie lyon

Its hard to soar like eagles when you are surrounded by turkeys

captainskin said:

No Adrian Proszenko with his good news bad news backflip started the ball rolling, really can't expect ppl not to go off

Scott Penn has said this year has been a huge "journey" & how amazing it is to win our 8th premiership, thanks to every1 involved! #gomanly

From twitter

I'm only getting tweets from twitter

Dessie's taken to the stage and been given a standing ovation! Think what u will but Des has done wonders with this team!

I wonder what des will say tonight?

Hopefully the players can fill him full of grog and have him sign another 10 year contract while he is piseed.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6