Australian bird of the year

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Done.
No yellow bellied thistlethwait though.
That's a disappointment...

Here are a few of Birds in contention ......

australia-day.jpg

No, you couldn't be further wrong - my grandfather (mother's side) was a foundation member of the Manly Warringah club.

FYI, I was born in Manly.

Just having a bit of fun whilst everyone is suffering Fainu fever!

I reckon woodise was saying parra supporters are the ones voting for the drongo....as parra supporters are drongos!

And well done your Grand dad!

No, you couldn't be further wrong - my grandfather (mother's side) was a foundation member of the Manly Warringah club.

FYI, I was born in Manly.

Just having a bit of fun whilst everyone is suffering Fainu fever!

Sorry ... John ... you misunderstood .... my comments were in reply to the fact that the spangled drongo was leading the vote .... and we both know only a Parra supporter would vote for the Drongo .....

Sorry ... John ... you misunderstood .... my comments were in reply to the fact that the spangled drongo was leading the vote .... and we both know only a Parra supporter would vote for the Drongo .....
The spangled drongos are rife at NRL head office too...

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6