Australia V New Zealand Test Teams

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
The Australian Rugby League has today selected the following players for the VB Test against New Zealand at Skilled Park, on the Gold Coast, on Friday, May 6:

Fullback: Billy Slater (Melbourne Storm)
Wing: Brett Morris (St George Illawarra Dragons)
Centre: Greg Inglis (South Sydney Rabbitohs)
Centre: Justin Hodges (Brisbane Broncos)
Wing: Jharal Yow Yeh (Brisbane Broncos)
Five-eighth: Darren Lockyer (c) (Brisbane Broncos)
Halfback: Johnathan Thurston (North Qld Cowboys)
Prop forward: Petero Civoniceva (Penrith Panthers)
Hooker: Cameron Smith (Melbourne Storm)
Prop forward: Matt Scott (Nth Qld Cowboys)
Second row: Ben Creagh (St George Illawarra Dragons)
Second row: Sam Thaiday (Brisbane Broncos)
Lock forward: Paul Gallen (Cronulla Sharks)

Interchange:
Cooper Cronk (Melbourne Storm),
Ben Hannant (Brisbane Broncos),
Jamal Idris (Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs),
David Shillington (Canberra Raiders)

http://www.nrl.com/yow-yeh,-idris-win-test-selection-against-nz/tabid/10874/newsid/62536/default.aspx

NZ team due out in about 40mins, being named on a tv show

My mail is Matai will miss out with mannering and skd the centres. Beale from brisbane tipped to be the bolter

Its a great side and I have been overseas for a a couple of weeks but did Inglis and Hodges earn their spots?

Kiwi Eagle said:
NZ team due out in about 40mins, being named on a tv show

My mail is Matai will miss out with mannering and skd the centres. Beale from brisbane tipped to be the bolter

manlyseaeagles Manly Sea Eagles
Glenn Stewart named in Country, Will Hopoate for City. Steve Matai & Kieran Foran to play for NZ. Choc & Kingy injured, unavailable for City

http://twitter.com/

maybe change Mailmen Kiwi :p

Interesting. Every single source over here has Matai missing out as well. Wonder if injuries forced a change

Fairly meagre representation for a club in the top five at City-Country level. As for Australia, with Emilio and Charlie's Uncle Tim as coach, well who cares?

So once again no chance of a full strength Manly team taking the field next week.

mickqld said:
So once again no chance of a full strength Manly team taking the field next week.

I know I keep on saying it, but we haven't been full strength since 2008 GF and I don't see it happening any time soon.

Hahahaha Greg Inglis.
He wouldn't den be in the top 10 centres this season.
Buhrer was a better centre than Inglis.

Congrats NZ on your win next Friday!

What a pathetic overated Kangaroos side, guess it shows they really don't give a crap about the the Test matchs anymore. Oh and did anyone notice that only 3 of those guys arn't super league players?

No Matai

Squad is

Beale
Blair
Brown
Kenny dowell
Duffle
Eastwood
Fien
Foran
Harrison
Hohaia
Luke
Mckendry
Mannering
Marshall
Matalino
Moi moi
Nightingale
Rapira
Smith

Is Lyon injuried??? I thought he would be country captain. This rep season could be like 2008 and really help us.

Selector being interviewed now, the questioned was asked about Matai, response was he has done nothing wrong, no discipline issues or anything, just that they wanted big solid centres and mannering has done the job before

Who is Duffle ? or is that Duffie from Melb ? That would have to be a bit of a bolter if that is the case. Do they rate Mannering's defence over Matai's or something ? SKD would be the bigger worry in that department.

Yeah the Melbourne winger mate, iPhone autocorrect got me there

From the sound of it they wanted mannerings soild defence beside duffie on debut. Duffie has been talked about for a month or so now.

This is wonderful.

No Manly players in the test teams - AWESOME

I hope they beat the crap out of each other. This suits me, I have absolutely no interest in these merry go rounds they call test matches.

Let em play, I'm watching Pippa Middelton videos.

NY Eagle

Foran will fail fitness test for Friday test but I reckon he could be a starter by Monday night.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2