Australia Day at the Wallaby hotel

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

wombatgc

KT 623
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Fire up everyone on the GC. Unlike Byron, we still celebrate Australia Day on the 26th.
A shout out to all for what will be a terrific afternoons entertainment.
Ill be there in my Manly gear, so say hello. (I won’t have the cap for the oils gig bald man all the way!)
Come along and see how long your voice holds out!

Australia_Day_Web-Tile.png

MADE IN AUSTRALIA
Sunday 26th January
Looking for an iconic venue playing some epic Aussie Rock for Australia Day 2020?! Well look no further as the Wallaby Hotel welcomes back MADE IN AUSTRALIA, presenting their tribute to not just 1, but 3 of the most incredibly energetic and dynamic rock bands ever to grace the live stage, The Angels, Midnight Oil and The Divinyls.
The night will consist of hits galore, including Beds are Burning, Blue Sky Mine, Power and the Passion and everything else you expect from the Oils and then get ready to Touch Yourself and rage with the Boys in Town and or take a little trip into the world of Science Fiction with Chrissy and the Divinyls.
No chance to take a break because the evening will wrap up with a non stop trip into aussie rock history with the incredible Angels. Everything from Take a Long Line, Am I Ever Gonna See Your Face Again, Marseilles to Coming Down, We Gotta Get Outta This Place and heaps more!!!
Put on your dancing thongs and rock out with us from 3pm!

Wombatgc,

I hope you don’t actually see Chrissy fronting the Divinyls, as you’ll either be very drunk/ stoned or have past through the Pearly Gates because Chrissy (like Doc), I’m 99.9% sure, left this mortal coil about 6 or 7 years ago.

Otherwise, it sounds like a great time but I won’t be able to it make due to work; please yell the crowd refrain to The Angels anthem for me, you know the one I’m talking about.;)

Wombatgc,

I hope you don’t actually see Chrissy fronting the Divinyls, as you’ll either be very drunk/ stoned or have past through the Pearly Gates because Chrissy (like Doc), I’m 99.9% sure, left this mortal coil about 6 or 7 years ago.

Otherwise, it sounds like a great time but I won’t be able to it make due to work; please yell the crowd refrain to The Angels anthem for me, you know the one I’m talking about.;)
Will do. My health isnt so great. So the plan is to get a nice corner table and behave myself, otherwise I might just happen to meet Chrissy and Doc! And it’ll be a bummer for the other two couples we’re going with, as I’m the designated driver.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4