Aus V PNG ***Spoiler***

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

fLIP

UFO Hunter
Its half time and 22 - 0  to australia. Dave Williams has already scored a double. Congrats to him.

Why on earth they persist with that angry smurf Tate is beyond me. One of the most over rated players in the comp imo.

Williams ended up with a hattick, and made a number of huge runs. Very solid game.

Choc was awesome as well. Bombed a try, but made some massive runs, broke a lot of tackles, made plenty of metres and smashed blokes in defence. Excellent game, and he was the best forward on the ground. Deserves to keep his spot, he really does.

Good to see Watmoughs hands are still shocking at International level. The guy couldn't catch a cotton ball with a set of velcro gloves on.

There was a reason for that C&C mate - remember the article about his eyes?

I also reckon he's improved in that area big time now as well. He's matured both on and off the field it seems.

I was so happy to see all our lads get a gig tonight, and every one of them to a tee had a fantastic game. Especially Wolfman.

Ryan link said:
There was a reason for that C&C mate - remember the article about his eyes?

That article was about him getting eye surgery which was supposed to FIX the problem, so hopefully there's nothing like that which is affecting him anymore. And I agree, there's no doubt it's a lot better now than it was 2 years ago, even though he does drop the odd ball and has some horror days.

Oh come on, the way he dropped that anyone of us would have dropped. He turned to fend off a player was a huge fend, he had the ball low and he tripped and hit the ground, the ball hitting first

Agree that his hands & eyesight had nothing to do with the bomb try - just the way he hit the ground.

Interesting to see with Stuart plays him in front of Toupou or was and a test jumper part of his deal to go to Cronulla?

Watmough was awesome.
Wolfman was good.

Why wasn't G.Stewart playing??? I doubt after 2 tests he'd be wanting a rest!!!

just part of the natural rotation nutz

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7