Auckland Nines - Pools to be revealed tomorrow

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

SeaEagle9413

Forward Pass
The four pools of the 2016 Dick Smith NRL Auckland Nines will be revealed live on Wednesday morning.

The live draw event will begin at 10am New Zealand time (8am Australian daylight savings time) on Wednesday November 18, with the 16 NRL clubs to be split into four groups of four teams in Pool Hunua, Pool Waiheke, Pool Rangitoto and Pool Piha.

The draw will be conducted by Queensland State of Origin coach Mal Meninga and New Zealand actress Kylie Bax.

The tournament will run over two days on Saturday February 6 and Sunday February 7 at Eden Park, Auckland.

Each nine-a-side game is played over two nine-minute halves, with clubs naming a squad of 18 for the tournament. A whopping $NZ2.6 million in prize money is up for grabs in the 2016 tournament.

After a round robin format in each pool, the top two teams will advance to the quarter-finals.

The South Sydney Rabbitohs will be defending their 2015 Auckland Nines title, having beaten the Cronulla Sharks in the 2015 final. Issac Luke, who lifted the trophy as the Rabbitohs captain this year, could make his debut for his new club the Warriors in the tournament alongside fellow star signing Roger Tuivasa-Sheck.

http://www.nrl.com/nines-pools-to-be-revealed-wednesday/tabid/10874/newsid/90925/default.aspx

I hope we get Parra, Newcastle and the dogs.
I am actually going to watch it this year

Pool piha is horrible.....

images.jpg

We got eels, knights and dragons
I think you're looking at last years. We've actually got the Bulldogs, Warriors and Broncos.

HUNUA
Bulldogs
Sea Eagles
Warriors
Broncos

WAIHEKE
Roosters
Rabbitohs
Eels
Storm

RANGITOTO
Knights
Cowboys
Panthers
Wests Tigers

PIHA
Dragons
Raiders
Sharks
Titans

Last edited:
What date is it? Anyone know?
The Sea Eagles will play the Bulldogs, Warriors and the Broncos in the Hunua Pool.

The exciting knock-out tournament sees all 16 NRL teams playing 9-aside at Eden Park on Saturday, February 6, and Sunday, February 7. Prize money is NZ $2.6 million dollars.

Manly's draw

Saturday, Feb 6, starts 12.30pm

2.45pm: v Brisbane

6.15pm: v Warriors

Sunday, February 7, starts 10.35am

12.15pm: v Bulldogs

Quarter-finals: 1.55pm

Semi-finals: 4.40pm

Final: 6.40pm.

• 📚
Reactions: Rex
I absolutely hate this competition, almost a guarantee that we will get a serious injury or two.

Hasler didn't even show up last year so I can't see him putting his best players in.
Bennett isn't a fan of the comp and won't risk anyone important.
The Warriors will be tough I expect to lose that match.

I would rather Manly lose the 9's and go home injury free then Make the finals and pick up a serious injury or two

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8