Auckland 9's 2017

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

double hoops

First Grader
So we are picking our team for the 9's early and actually training specifically for 9 a side footy this year.

Winterstein has to be the first player picked.

We should go better, with speed out wide and our little energetic halves like Cullen and api.

Hopefully Hopoate and a new back row signing or two gets a run.

My squad......
J Trbojevic
F Winterstein
M Taupau
S Lane
J Hopoate
B Bainbridge
C Sironen (if signed)
S Matagi (if signed)
M Parcell
A Koroisau
A Uate
D Walker
J Wright
B Green
B Parker

Auckland Nines
1: T Trbojevic
2: B Williame
3: D Walker
4: F Winterstein
5: B Parker
6: C Cullen
7: A Koroisau
8: J Trbojevic (c)
9: M Parcell

10: S Lane
11: J Hopoate
12: C Sironen
13: M Taupau
14: P Godinet

15: B Bainbidge
16: M Wright
17: A Uate
18: T Wright

So now we have AKL Nines YART's???

Where's @Ryan when you need him!

Mate, I don't even know. I just hope that nothing competition bares us no injuries. Throw in our plug players like Wright, Wiliame, Winterstein, Godinet & others who really aren't 1st grade material.

I know the rules say the squad has to include X amount of top line players. Send them across, throw them on for 2 minutes, then keep them off the field.

Just out of interest is young Hoppa cleared to play ?

Yeah let's make sure we win the nines then the next most important game, the Batlle of Rat Park, hopefully against a second tier comp team.

Think we should throw in Williame, Wright, Brown, Myles and some other ones who wouldn't affect us due to injury. Let the warriors use up all their stars, we can just look on and enjoy the only stressless rugby league games until the next auckland nines

Eh?

Storm made the GF this year, Brisbane the year before and Dogs the year before that.

Not too sure any of them would fall under the definition "unstructured".....
Broncos are at their best when the throw the ball around unstructured. Dogs flunked their way into the grand final on the back of Off the cuff footy with Mbye and Reynolds. And Storm are really the only team who still play well with structure.

Broncos are at their best when the throw the ball around unstructured. Dogs flunked their way into the grand final on the back of Off the cuff footy with Mbye and Reynolds. And Storm are really the only team who still play well with structure.
Yes the cowboys win all their games without structure.
I will presume for the sake of this topic that you have not heard of defense.

Mate, I don't even know. I just hope that nothing competition bares us no injuries. Throw in our plug players like Wright, Wiliame, Winterstein, Godinet & others who really aren't 1st grade material.

I know the rules say the squad has to include X amount of top line players. Send them across, throw them on for 2 minutes, then keep them off the field.

Agree I hate it , huge chance of injuries!!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8