Attn Melbourne based Manly Supporters

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

clontaago

First Grader
Rather than sit up until 2am and watch the replay on Channel 9 (****ing arse clowns).

The game will be shown live at the Rising Sun Hotel in Swan Street Richmond. I will definitely be heading in to watch it.

You should make a function of it.

I am going to put the call out to any Sea Eagles fans in the bay (I know of 3 so far) to have a BBQ at my joint

clontaago link said:
My usual partner in crime is hanging out with Saints supporters in San Fran.

Yes there are a few dragqueens here.

I think I will find a sydney based person with skype to let me watch the game over webcam. 

Are you joking? Is the telecast of finals on at 2am in Melbourne?

Bloody hell, surly if 9 won't get their arses into gear and broadcast the game live they can give a live feed to FoxSports to beam into Melbourne?

This is truly embarrasing. We're supossed to get behind all these moves to have clubs in melbourne and support the Origin being moved their for a game a year but the NRL don't give two ****s about the supporters until they can line their pockets with ticket money.

If someone had a TV card in their computer and a reasonable upload speed they could use a service such as http://www.tvunetworks.com/ to stream the game to it then others could connect to the stream on http://www.tvunetworks.com/ network and watch it.

This wouldn't be legal so I'm not recommending it.

and Douggie if you run in to Bellany at half time at the urinals in the Rising Sun like I did during the prelim game last year - piss on him for me would ya!!

Flip link said:
Are you joking? Is the telecast of finals on at 2am in Melbourne?

Bloody hell, surly if 9 won't get their arses into gear and broadcast the game live they can give a live feed to FoxSports to beam into Melbourne?

This is truly embarrasing. We're supossed to get behind all these moves to have clubs in melbourne and support the Origin being moved their for a game a year but the NRL don't give two S**ts about the supporters until they can line their pockets with ticket money.

Flip its a disgrace. Channel 9 have dropped the ball down here on many occasions.

Choosing to show Police Ten Seven and some other ****ing **** when Storm played Manly @ brookie a few weeks ago showed exactly how pathetic Channel 9 are.

Not only did they not show the game live, they changed it from midnight to 10pm on the Friday afternoon. Too bad if you had looked at the tele guide, during the week, gone out for the night and come home at midnight to watch the game, you would have missed it.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6