Attn Darren

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
G'day mate

Have been eagering awaiting the views of your Souths mate on this weeks game ;)

Share with the class

haha KE.  His Souths mate says we are old, injury prone and slow.  He must be correct as he is a Souths fan.  They are the brightest and most knowledgable of all league fans. 

just got a text from him. hmmm how about:

a. Never going to lose
b. Inglis again showed Lyon up. Why is Lyon always injured? 400 grand? never plays! 
c. Robertson is crap, a reserve grade rabbits kid showed him up.
d. Impressed with Foran, Hoppa, Cherry, Watmough, Robinson, King and Buhrer.
e. Reckons Ballin is as slow as a turtle and no hope with him  ;D
f. Good team of battlers, may scrape the 8  :'(

Post  automatically merged: [time]1301659220[/time]

He just added "where's your big lemon who never plays" I bit and said "who" and he said "Brett". Smarmy gloating Souths Supporter  :mad: :-\

Didn't realise you could fit that many characters in a text message, Darren?
You sure that's not just your own summation?
If it was, you forgot to mention that Joe was pretty much our best forward.

totally agree about Joe, he is doing really well and making great metres, I teach with this guy and not looking forward to Monday. Surprisingly, he goes very quiet when they get smacked  ;D 

Oh, it was multiple texts.  Ballin ain't a turtle!! Origin hooker in my opinion

Good to see the bloke prove he has nothing Darren. Nothing to say pre match and then displays a complete lack of knowledge about footy afterwards

I would have thought your souffs mate would be in church today AND tomorrow,giving thanks.Another lay down by the rabbits.Just lucky enough to have enough points to stop the Manly comeback.

We were all over them at the end, it was great stuff, loads of positives, Ballin did seem slow last night but still a quality hooker. Oldfield ahs really kicked on. Well done to Harro and Robinson.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8