Attn Dan

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Jethro

Star Trekkin' across the universe
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Hey Dan, you'll have to adjust the date for the next game to Saturday 6th June at 5:30pm

arrrgh crap sorry that was the place I imported them from.
re-doing now

No dramas & no need to say sorry either. I just noticed the days to the next game and thought that we had a bye and then I saw the date & time that was displayed & definitely knew that it was wrong. I know that you are a busy person with your real job and things like that may go un-noticed until somebody points it out.

I get paid for the things I know, not the amount of times I have to present that knowledge

Fro link said:
that defies even your twisted logic Dan :)

looks like Qldism is contagious after all.

a little.

I have unique industry knowledge, and have been trained in certain things, I am basically here in case our mission critical software fails for the clients who have it. It doesnt happen that often though

so you get paid to use the things you know, not because you know it.

Every Mcdonalds in the country is full of Arts graduates that know plenty, they get paid to flip burgers, not because of what they know :)

its more the fact I rarely have to use said skills

but you do have to use them.

Nobody uses every skill they have on a daily basis.

Would you like fries with that sir :)

Dan link said:
[quote author=Fro link=topic=180510.msg224682#msg224682 date=1243216282]
that defies even your twisted logic Dan :)

looks like Qldism is contagious after all.

a little.

I have unique industry knowledge, and have been trained in certain things, I am basically here in case our mission critical software fails for the clients who have it. It doesnt happen that often though
[/quote]

You sound like a Jedi

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6