Attention Moondog

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mozgrame

Engorged member
G'day @Moondog !! I haven't seen you around much lately. Just wanted to let you know that I have made no plans over x-mas. I will be in town all over the break....so if you're coming up this way, I demand an audience! I missed you last time and ended up having drinks with a bloody broncos supporter that knew nothing about music. FMD!! I've never drunk so much or so quickly in all my life.

Anyway mate...if you're up this way....

That goes for anyone else that may be travelling too!!! It's not Christmas unless you have a drink and a feed with Moz!! :thumbsup:

G'day @Moondog !! I haven't seen you around much lately. Just wanted to let you know that I have made no plans over x-mas. I will be in town all over the break....so if you're coming up this way, I demand an audience! I missed you last time and ended up having drinks with a bloody broncos supporter that knew nothing about music. FMD!! I've never drunk so much or so quickly in all my life.

Anyway mate...if you're up this way....

That goes for anyone else that may be travelling too!!! It's not Christmas unless you have a drink and a feed with Moz!! :thumbsup:
Heading down to Brisbane this Christmas Moz. I'll be trying to avoid drinking with Broncos supporters though.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6