Attachments in posts

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Hi Guys,

Just wondering whether all of you have the permissions to add attachments to posts. I have just noted a glitch in some forums on this permission and wanted to check as you should all have that permission to add photos etc

Hi Guys,

Just wondering whether all of you have the permissions to add attachments to posts. I have just noted a glitch in some forums on this permission and wanted to check as you should all have that permission to add photos etc

checking.....

I have a section under the reply bit that is titled attachments.

"You are using 0% of allocated attachment...etc

"choose file"

so I reckon I do.

that help?

checking.....

I have a section under the reply bit that is titled attachments.

"You are using 0% of allocated attachment...etc

"choose file"

so I reckon I do.

that help?

ok sweet that is what I am looking for. That option was no longer there for me in this forum or general forum, and wanted to see if it was doing the same for others

ok sweet that is what I am looking for. That option was no longer there for me in this forum or general forum, and wanted to see if it was doing the same for others

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4