At Long Last

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Nutzcraw

Bencher
We up here in QLD have some rain!!

It's been raining off and on since saturday but it's now been raining for about 28hrs straight!!

75mm overnight here in Brissie and has rained all day. Can't wait to read the rain gauge in the morning.

Very good news hey Nodd.

They said on the news that Wivenhoe dam has gone up by 60mm so far.

Could you let us know what your rain gauge says in the morning mate???

I hope this lasts til friday (i need a dry wicket for cricket on sunday)

Steady rain here on Sunshine Coast.

I saw Beattie crowing about the rain and that this confirms the Traveston damn was a good idea. Thats not going down too well up here I must say.

where is the Traveston dam?

I assume thats a new one? I was up the GC a month ago and they were complaining about the Hinze dam being a waste of money etc..

Brisbane is 'going' to steal 'everyones' water.

Beatie has just recently seized the redlands water system including stradbrokes underground supply.

The pipeline is a quick fix to cover up his mismanagement.

Water, Health, Schooling, they're all ****ed.

But if you look good in front of the camera you'll be voted back in won't you?

where is the Traveston dam?

I assume thats a new one? I was up the GC a month ago and they were complaining about the Hinze dam being a waste of money etc..

The Traveston is an approved damn with construction yet to commence. Location is north/west Noosa shire.

No point about complaing about Beattie Flip. You schumcks keep on electing him back in over and again.

he'll keep getting elected while the other clowns in opposition are the only ones he has to compete with.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2