Article on Greenturd being a failure

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Eagles2nv

DESpicable Manly
There should be more articles like this. Expect unlike this one they should just call for him to leave for good.

http://m.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/the-nrl-is-a-mess--head-of-football-todd-greenberg-needs-to-do-his-job-and-fix-it-20140922-10kak3.html

Loobs said:
He's covered up a player bashing his partner. He's not a failure, he's a gigantic piece of sh.t...

Was thinking that would of been a more appropriate article title for him.

Considering what the NFL s going through regarding domestic violence and the policies they're implementing, the NRL should be disgusted with the way they generally cover it all up unless someone is charged and convicted. And Greenturd is at the forefront f that.

Can we insert the " low life piece of ****" song in here that was done.

Seems SO appropriate!!

Thats one of those articles you read where you are yelling at the article/computer screen ''Write more, more more! He's done WAY worse than that!''

I now longer follow NRL probably because of the likes of Greenberg. I wonder how many others have and will continue to turn their backs on NRL?

He will oversee the death of the NRL either by design or by accident. But the death of the NRL will come.

I never thought I'd say this, but maybe Gallop wasn't that bad after all. Sheesh!

Daddycool08 said:
I now longer follow NRL probably because of the likes of Greenberg. I wonder how many others have and will continue to turn their backs on NRL?

He will oversee the death of the NRL either by design or by accident. But the death of the NRL will come.

I never thought I'd say this, but maybe Gallop wasn't that bad after all. Sheesh!

Gallop was every bit as bad. Just because they handed the job to the one tool that would not improve things does not in any way diminish the level of corruption and knee-jerkedness that the Goose ran the game with .

I don't know who is playing at what with these appointments. Is somebody trying to kill the game off? Do people with a vested interest in rival sports or media outlets have a vote or do they have people paid off?

We could all see that Greenberg is at best a slimebag and at worst an outright fraudster before he took this role.
Surely whoever it was that took the control from the hands of a corporate stooge and put it in the hands of what seems to be a gangster, of as yet undisclosed allegiances, must be investigated themselves.
Who is gaining what from this? How far does the corruption flow? Did somebody try to set Manly up with Dank and we outsmarted them so they moved onto Cronulla who were a soft target to take the attention away?

I don't want to sound paranoid but that bloke in Leichhardt who blew his own shop up has been arrested. Who is responsible for the state that rugby league is in? It's an inside job for sure.

No comment or apology for Reynolds being offside, Josh Jackson not being charged for the chicken wing...After the 7th tackle try last yr he came out right away with an apology!! The conflict of interest stinks way too high!!! And that's from only one weekend. Just a shame there is no one that can just come out and stand him down. If he gets to where he wants to i hate to think what the future of the sport holds.

Its been getting worse each year for some time, but the smell that came out around the time that Channel 9 got the last TV rights and Gyng said "we now own the game" was always going to lead to this.

Greenturd is just a puppet for his masters.

The Who said:
Masked Eagle said:
So we like Andrew Webster now?

He is a very good writer, whether you agree with him or not, on a wide range of sports.

I agree. I think he's one of the best out there. But he wrote something a bit critical of the sea eagles a little while ago and people here were lumping him in as just another journo who writes crap.

The Who said:
Masked Eagle said:
So we like Andrew Webster now?

He is a very good writer, whether you agree with him or not, on a wide range of sports.

I agree. I think he's one of the best out there. But he wrote something a bit critical of the sea eagles a little while ago and people here were lumping him in as just another journo who writes crap.

Greenknob reminds me of a guy I used to work with. At first viewing quite polished and says the right thing, very ambitious. Then over time you go 'um yeh but hang on, that's just more empty words, what have you really done about it?' Classic case of moving up the chain and covering up his screw ups and questionable tactics when he gets there.

The problem with people like Greenknob is that often when you find out his agenda, it's too late. He is already so ingrained with the people that matter that he just cannot be disposed of.

Let's be clear about this with him, he's no fool. He's clever, underhand and very very wiling to put people/clubs/coaches/journalists whoever in their place. With people like Smith in charge it is no wonder he has climbed quickly. He would have said all the right things, would like he's done most of the right things, and can fob off issues people may have against him as 'jealous people at other clubs who hate the dogs'.

Plus having people like Smith in charge who have no idea about the game or the history will just take most of what good old Toddy says at face value. Like I said who can he really check up with? Rugby League is a sport where clubs and coaches and officials just hate each other, so Smith wouldn't be able to get a good gauge from anyone but the Dogs.......who funnily enough never seem to do too badly out of Todd.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7