Are the Eagles adjusting to the two Ref system ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Are the Eagles adjusting to the two Ref system ?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• We are getting there

• No it will never suit our style of play

• Not sure ?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
I think they are, slowly.  The number of penalties is reducing (Choc excluded), so there's obviously some adjusting going on.  I'm not a fan of the two refs.  I can't see the elimination of forward passes and little niggling hands on the ball etc happening.  I would have gone down the path of insisting the linesmen and video ref have more of a role in forward passes and other infringements rather than put another guy in there.  This desire for speed in the game is lessening the impact.  Do they get a reduced salary now there are two doing the job that used to be done by one?  However I guess whatever Fox/News Ltd want to do with the game happens now.  Is that progress?     

choc had 5 penalties against him? 1 of the deservedly... The head high bs, the offside, and the holding in the ruck was all BS... they seem to have singled him out.

I think it was Phil Gould ? who said last week on the roast there should be a system for the Refs at the end of each game where they face the media like the coaches & team Captains do after the match.

So they can answer questions for some of their decisions on the field i think that's a good idea also Matty Johns said there's times when the Refs just tell the players to go away etc.. so questions need to be asked and answered and they all agree with Gould.

It's not often I agree with that scum dog Gould, but on this one I agree.  The two refs were brought in on the insistence of the Fox team it seems to me, with Gallop just going along for the ride, as he normally does.  I can't see an improvement.  Did they set KPIs for the year to adjudged the changes?  My guess is no.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2