Are Souths the MOST hated team !!!!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I reckon they are being close to the most hated team.

Who the hell is russell crowe!!!!!. What a wanker, and he's a kiwi.

Inglis will fit in well with Sandow, Mundine etc

I couldnt care if we came second last as long as they come last. I have a passion for hating them

Give us your thoughts

Shire Eagle link said:

Who the hell is russell crowe!!!!!. What a w****r, and he's a kiwi.

I couldnt care if we came second last as long as they come last. I have a passion for hating them

Give us your thoughts

I hate their fans, one of the most annoying ones, 2nd only to the dogs.

eelcatcher link said:
[quote author=Shire Eagle link=topic=185938.msg305733#msg305733 date=1289545236]

Who the hell is russell crowe!!!!!. What a w****r, and he's a kiwi.

Give us your thoughts

I hate their fans, one of the most annoying ones, 2nd only to the dogs.
[/quote]

Parra fans are worse than the amount of sweat currently dripping off me

what gets me is that they are rated 2nd now (favourtism)..to take out the comp why???  its not like they bought any other good players??? the team is still full of the same players from last yr who basically surrended in games , ran out of puff & looked disinterested in the season.. all they have done is put pressure on inglis to perform & carry them all season...  i would have a diff opinion if they also bought orford  or cronk because , thats what they needed . was a good half back in most of those games they fluffed this season. going back to inglis he could go good at 5/8  nothing special  though,  not his position..

jjai link said:
what gets me is that they are rated 2nd now (favourtism)..to take out the comp why???  its not like they bought any other good players??? the team is still full of the same players from last yr who basically surrended in games , ran out of puff & looked disinterested in the season.. all they have done is put pressure on inglis to perform & carry them all season...  i would have a diff opinion if they also bought orford  or cronk because , thats what they needed . was a good half back in most of those games they fluffed this season. going back to inglis he could go good at 5/8  nothing special  though,  not his position..
Ran out of puff and looked disinterested, I thought you were summing up our season, anyway I hate their supporters as much as anyone, and as much as most people dislike inglis you cannot say he is not a big signing. The joke is the people who don't rate him seem to over rate our player's. how about we sit back and take a reality pill when we had money we were not shy in buying ANY top class player, look at our history the fact that we have no cash to splash out on the Burgess's or Inglis's of this world because of the ineptness of the clowns running our club at the moment should like cloud our judgement. We should lift our standards not bag others who are doing their best. I do agree they should not be second favourites though, but that's bookies for you. 

i seriously dont know where to start, hate is an understatment for souths  ian subert will have a field day was they will go over the salery cap.

I hate the purple filth more than any other team. Let's not forget they cheated and stole the 2007 Premiership from us.

I find Souffs & their fans to have an enormous chip on their shoulder, but they don't compare to the filth in terms of grubs, cheats and just plain unsportsmanlike behaviour.

snake is god link said:
i seriously dont know where to start, hate is an understatment for souths

Yep, had to be cleaned up. MB
Gee people called me racist! I can't wait to see if this survives

Joe Kramer link said:
[quote author=jjai link=topic=185938.msg305739#msg305739 date=1289547142]
what gets me is that they are rated 2nd now (favourtism)..to take out the comp why???  its not like they bought any other good players??? the team is still full of the same players from last yr who basically surrended in games , ran out of puff & looked disinterested in the season.. all they have done is put pressure on inglis to perform & carry them all season...  i would have a diff opinion if they also bought orford  or cronk because , thats what they needed . was a good half back in most of those games they fluffed this season. going back to inglis he could go good at 5/8  nothing special  though,  not his position..
Ran out of puff and looked disinterested, I thought you were summing up our season, anyway I hate their supporters as much as anyone, and as much as most people dislike inglis you cannot say he is not a big signing. The joke is the people who don't rate him seem to over rate our player's. how about we sit back and take a reality pill when we had money we were not shy in buying ANY top class player, look at our history the fact that we have no cash to splash out on the Burgess's or Inglis's of this world because of the ineptness of the clowns running our club at the moment should like cloud our judgement. We should lift our standards not bag others who are doing their best. I do agree they should not be second favourites though, but that's bookies for you. 
[/quote]we finished ahead of them & their big signings for 2010.. 

Post  automatically merged: [time]1289550822[/time]

i wasnt bagging him i knw what he can do ..

Know I wasn't talking to you I know you wern't bagging his play.We certainly did but really the way we limped thru the year and then wen't out without a yelp, I expect a bit more of our club. The truth is it is sad that fact that we may be battling with them for a 7 or 8th spot. We as a club should be striving for more then that. I think some people saw 2008 as the end when it should have been the beginning. 

after we beat storm  we were looking at  being 4th or 3rd   with 3-4 rounds to go(i think)..   just looked like there was no hunger commitment in patches in those last 4 rounds ..

snake is god link said:
i seriously dont know where to start, hate is an understatment for souths

cleaned up

Go and crawl into some dark corner you sad scared person. The racism in this post is the most hateful I've seen in a long time.

I dont give a **** who they buy as long as we beat the Scum,Donkeys and all the other super league news Ltd traitors that screwed league forever.Its just plastic like everything else is.I get immense joy from seeing the boys beat the traitors.Souths were ARL loyal.

Got to say,purple filth still no 1 hated by a country mile.Souths go a lot higher in the list cause they now have 2 of the grubs on my top 10 grub list-sandow and non-inglis.

ayjay007 link said:
Got to say,purple filth still no 1 hated by a country mile.Souths go a lot higher in the list cause they now have 2 of the grubs on my top 10 grub list-sandow and non-inglis.

I pride us on being most hated

Shane link said:
[quote author=ayjay007 link=topic=185938.msg305759#msg305759 date=1289554948]

I pride us on being most hated
[/quote]

We haven't done anything for people to hate us in ages though.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8