Are people here upset or is it just Volley & I?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Reserve Grader
Great team ...but gutted at the end of the day.

Anyone else disappointed - anything inspirational to add?
Lets be honest !

I am. Hate losing a gf. Thought we were going to go on with it 10 points up.

Can't believe the chooks beat us 4 times.

Would not be so pissed if the refs didnt stuff up the game.

How does the team that gives away so much penalties only manage 2 infringements tonight?

I'm gutted, Cobber.
I'm going over "what if, what if, what if.."
I'm trying to distract my mind watching a movie or Xbox.
But with counselling, medication & proper help, we will soldier on.
We're all busted, cob.

Can handle losing and proud of the boys.
But don't think they got a fair crack. To only lose by 8 with so many poor decisions against us makes it hard to take.
Just doesn't feel like the result was decided by the players.
Take nothing away from easts though, they took advantage of their chances and got the points they needed.

I have been on a plant based vegan diet for 3 months and after the game i had 3 big macs from the anger. Grand finals are a rare occurrence and losing them when yr ahead by 10 is unforgettable.

Everyone has a perfect right to be upset. That ref display was atrocious and bordered on corrupt.

What I cant believe is the meek way some here have explained their way past it, in some sort of blase, acquiescent fashion.

I am pissed off....how does the most penalised team become the most disciplined? Manly did not get one penalty in that second half.
Every time Manly were on top it just felt like the refs gave penalties to the Chooks to get them back in it
Will have to watch the replay but it feels like we were dudded.

Congrats to the roosters, they were the best all year.

Terry-Randal said:
I have been on a plant based vegan diet for 3 months and after the game i had 3 big macs from the anger. Grand finals are a rare occurrence and losing them when yr ahead by 10 is unforgettable.

Good on you.

Massive decision for you tho I would imagine.

Don not sweat the big stuff tho a few big macs is fine .......:)

TerryRandall said:
Terry-Randal said:
Hey Terry, any chance you can change your user name, say "igor" or similar. Bit confusing and all.
i was gonna say i joined before you but looks like we both joined 2010 June lol. same username same year same month

I'm pissed off too! 18-8 we pretty much had it in the bag, all we had to do was dig deep and defend. Refs didn't help us - idiot who tackled Lyon without the ball that ended up a penalty try should have been sin binned, Maloney's forward passes surely have got to come back to bite him in the arse next season, and JWH's mug would be in the dictionary under "bushpig".

Can you tell I'm not coping with this loss???

It's the knights gf all over again. We were robbed of having a fair chance at a win tonight.
There is a line in our national anthem that goes "wealth for toil" well where was that tonight?

I am gutted........!!!!

The refs can seriously change the outcomes of games and they have done it tonight and have done it on further occasions this year. This is unacceptable. So is anything going to be done about it??

I hear you guys, but players change the outcome of games too. Maybe players and refs have something to look into in the off season.

Out of interest though what ideas do we all have to help refs get the right decisions. And keep in mind we can't keep stopping the game to look at everything.

I was at the game and thought the refs were one sided. I've just watched the match on TV and I'm disgusted. We didn't get one penalty for 70 minutes. Several of Easts' penalties should have gone to us.
We were the better team, but you can't beat a good side when the refs are so one-eyed.
I think we all know that the refs have a massive influence on every match. But to do it in a Grand Final. There should an an Investigation!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4