Are DCE and Seibold related?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

EOL now nesting on the GC

Official NRL commentator of the UK Royal Family
Premium Member
Tipping Member
If they aren't they sure must have killed the same family of black cats while walking under a ladder carrying freshly broken QLD coloured Mirror...

I'm finding it quite amusing seeing the QLD clique turning on Seibold just as they did on DCE. Is it a culture thing up there that allows these 'once were warriors' and 'gods in their own eyes' to act like such C××t's?

We all know how 'the spine of QLD' turned on DCE for the back flip. Thurston, Smith and their boys including ex players blackballed Daly and now due to lack of success in just 4 rounds the QLD Legends are back on the same sauce.

It a tough one, given I Dislike the Donkeys so much I'm torn between them failing horribly which would in turn give guys like Tallis and co ammunition and credibility or Seibold doing well after a bad start and pushing Tallis and his mates back to the **** pit they crawled from.

I'm leaning to the ****pit for Tallis but it's close....

No sympathy for Seibold, he bailed on his lads at Souths after 1 season to go and take the moolah up north, he deserves all that comes his way

Never thought I’d actually say this, because I couldn’t stand him as a player, but 1 thing I actually like about Tallis is that he says it how it is, or how he feels it is, without dancing around the issue with cliches trying to keep his nose clean

If they aren't they sure must have killed the same family of black cats while walking under a ladder carrying freshly broken QLD coloured Mirror...

I'm finding it quite amusing seeing the QLD clique turning on Seibold just as they did on DCE. Is it a culture thing up there that allows these 'once were warriors' and 'gods in their own eyes' to act like such C××t's?

We all know how 'the spine of QLD' turned on DCE for the back flip. Thurston, Smith and their boys including ex players blackballed Daly and now due to lack of success in just 4 rounds the QLD Legends are back on the same sauce.

It a tough one, given I Dislike the Donkeys so much I'm torn between them failing horribly which would in turn give guys like Tallis and co ammunition and credibility or Seibold doing well after a bad start and pushing Tallis and his mates back to the **** pit they crawled from.

I'm leaning to the ****pit for Tallis but it's close....
Who cares........

We are MANLY

Broncs haven't won anything in 13 years, but they're turning on a coach who has been there for 4 weeks :confused:

Yeah, Seibs and Chez are kinfolk :D

Its funny how they are claiming to be high and mighty but as you rightly said haven't won a thing since 2006.

Its ironic that the NRL and media want to kick Manly out, we have won 2 premierships (and robbed twice) since the last time the Donkeys won anything. Maybe they should relocate the Bronco's to Perth and put a second team in NZ.

Kinfolk?

“The kinfolk said ‘Daly move away from there’,
So he loaded up the truck and moved to Man(er)ly, Warringah that is,
Swimming pools, football stars...”
'Kinfolk' was written in the sarcasm font that @Dan is developing ;)

Happy to witness the Broncs attacking their own >:)

Seibold is an egotistical **** and a member of the me me me and me generation .....

Used Melb
Quit on Manly
White-anted Maquire at Souths
Quit on Souths
Carried on like a spoilt pork chop with Bennett
Loses his cool first time some pressure is applied .....

Doom on Seibold and the Donkeys ...

Seibold is an egotistical **** and a member of the me me me and me generation .....

Used Melb
Quit on Manly
Quit on Souths

The South’s business is what did me, cannot stand him and hopefully karma bites hard.

Used Melb
Quit on Manly
Quit on Souths

Spot on Woodsie. I love watching the broncs lose the plot and this guy squirming. The question also to Tallis's point is: Not just what have the current Broncos done? What's Siebold done? You've listed what he's done.

Used Melb
Quit on Manly
Quit on Souths

Hear, hear. The word that pops to mind is mercenary.

Will go to where the highest dollar pulls him (no loyalty) and where he thinks it will all be handed to him on a silver platter.

That's where the old saying goes. What goes around, comes around.

I bet Bellamy has had numerous offers every time his contract is up, or up for renegotiation. And monetarily much larger ones.

He might be an angry old bastard like me, but guess what, line me he's probably also loyal to a tee.

That's where the positive juju / karma comes from.

Des has a bit of the Siebold factor about him. I'd also suggest that's where the mentality was passed to Siebold. Yet we repeatedly rip into Barrett for wanting better conditions, calling him a quitter and all.otjer sorts of names and abuses.

I don't get it.

Hear, hear. The word that pops to mind is mercenary.

Will go to where the highest dollar pulls him (no loyalty) and where he thinks it will all be handed to him on a silver platter.

That's where the old saying goes. What goes around, comes around.

I bet Bellamy has had numerous offers every time his contract is up, or up for renegotiation. And monetarily much larger ones.

He might be an angry old bastard like me, but guess what, line me he's probably also loyal to a tee.

That's where the positive juju / karma comes from.

Des has a bit of the Siebold factor about him. I'd also suggest that's where the mentality was passed to Siebold. Yet we repeatedly rip into Barrett for wanting better conditions, calling him a quitter and all.otjer sorts of names and abuses.

I don't get it.

In Seibold's case I don't think it is the money ... it is the ego ... and power ....

He sees himself as the heir apparent to the QLD Kingdom .... Bronco's, Maroons then Australia ... It is the power of the Broncos he wanted to leg hump ....

Lot of people wanted Seibold back here last year.

The broncos have good forwards but their halves are crap.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6