Are any of us worried about tonight? Worryingly I'm not

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

bazeagle

Bencher
I normally get concerned before a game and earlier today I was but that's changed and I'm super confident. Which worries me.

I'm confident but I always get a bit nervous. Manly have been winning lately but their wins (besides the Knights game) have not been especially convincing. The Tigers are always somewhat of a concern but the Tigers tend to play teams into form so here's hoping.

I'm not worried about Manly's ability to beat the Tigpies and beat them comfortably. My MAJOR worry is how much incompetent, biased, blatant cheating will the refs inflict on us once again tonight. They have been trying for weeks to beat us and we just keep turning their attempts to water. I feel tonight we may crack and there is going to be an almighty blow up from Des if they manage it.

mickqld said:
I'm not worried about Manly's ability to beat the Tigpies and beat them comfortably. My MAJOR worry is how much incompetent, biased, blatant cheating will the refs inflict on us once again tonight. They have been trying for weeks to beat us and we just keep turning their attempts to water. I feel tonight we may crack and there is going to be an almighty blow up from Des if they manage it.
Yeah good point. Plus we've got that piss weak inept tool Robinson.
He is gutless beyond belief.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4