Arana taumata

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

tillidie

Seems he is looking for another club , yes i know he has a bad history but i rate the kid very highly and so do alot of experts.
Im thinking he could be a good buy with the right help , he wouldn't be expensive and would more then likely be outside of the top 25 paid squad.

Thoughts??

Seriously, how many clubs has this guy been to now ?? Seems he only last 12 months everywhere he goes, and there must be a reason for that.

Given our potentially dire situation in the halves next year I'd think about it. But it is a worry, how many clubs has he been to now? By my count its 6 (Brisbane, Roosters, Bulldogs, Melbourne, Tigers, Cowboys). He is a loose cannon. Also I'm not sure we'd be able to afford him even at the minimum wage.

He got a couple of games this year at 5/8 for the Cowboys and failed to flatter, eventually dropped for Rovelli or whoever the other bloke was.

Phil Blake must be filthy. It took him the best part of 15 years to put his record club resume together and this nuffy is gonna blow it away in 5 years!

NRL: Former bad boy Arana Taumata is chasing his eighth opportunity at an NRL club

ARANA Taumata has the unfortunate record of playing 14 NRL games for three clubs — with another four that gave him a chance but were forced to punt him on disciplinary grounds.

The last of which was Penrith in 2013, when Phil Gould called him in and sacked him for fear that he would “kill himself or kill someone else with the way he was living his life”.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl...y-at-an-nrl-club/story-fn2mcuj6-1227685826963

A rotten Taumata?

You would have thought with his name, he would have had no worries for the rest of his days

You beat me to it Dan. Good to know I wasn't the only one who felt the urge to start singing.

This bloke's played at more clubs than the Deltones *boom, tish*

To keep the reference relevant I suggest substituting deftones for deltones, no ones heard of the deltones since before the parting of the red sea.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4