Api sin binning

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I expect Api will be at least fined for clapping the officials for his sin bin. The game has become a niggleathon, you see it in all games now, they know you cant punch them and they do everything they can to win penalties, It is a shame that this behaviour now prevails!

Manly Daily today

We stick up for mates

Jon Geddes

image.ashx

Api Koroisau during Sea Eagles training at Narrabeen yesterday. Picture: Brett Costello

Eagles say Koroisau was helping Walker when he threw a punch

SEA Eagles stars Daly Cherry-Evans and Joel Thompson have strongly supported hooker Api Koroisau after he threw a punch during Saturday’s fiery 24-4 win over the Storm, declaring that Manly players stand up for their mates.

Koroisau got involved after seeing his good mate Dylan Walker cop a flurry of punches from Melbourne hothead Curtis Scott, while Walker’s hands were down.

Walker will be sidelined for six weeks with a fractured eye socket. Scott was suspended for just two games and Koroisau for one.

“You know what, if I was in his position I would do the same thing,” Thompson said of Koroisau’s response.

“You protect your mate no matter what and he was in a position to do that.

“I pat him on the back … he’s just reacting to a mate being hit like that, so an eye for an eye and I’m all for it.

“If I was Dylan and I was getting whacked and no one jumped in I would be filthy.”

And Cherry-Evans said he made it clear to Koroisau after the game that he had no issue with him sticking up for his teammate and his friend.

“We talk about how close we are as a side and in particular there is a lot of even deeper friendships in our team,” Cherry-Evans said.

And he said the fans saw in that game what good friends they were.

“When you see your mate getting thrown around you certainly make sure you are there first hand to stop it as quickly as possible,” he said.

Thompson said Walker’s cheekiness was no justification for what happened in the match.

“To be honest, if we were throwing punches every time someone was being cheeky there would be punches every tackle,” Thompson said.

“There were a lot of times there where I could have probably punched someone in the mouth 10 times but I didn’t.

“And Walks has copped one with his hands down, not expecting it.”

He said there was plenty of mouthing off from the Storm players as well.

“And we didn’t throw punches,” he said.

Thompson said he was not a fan of Walker before he came to Manly.

“But I love being around him — he’s got some really good energy,” Thompson

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6