Api a chance for Origin selection

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Simonmyers11

First Grader
Watching NRL 360 tonight, they were discussing the potential hookers for Origin - Farah vs Wallace and then they brought up the real form hooker that should be seriously considered which was Api. This was the interesting part they rang Trent to ask him how good was Api actually going at the moment and would he handle origin and Trent said "he would do it on his head! He is the toughest footballer he's coached. He is the heart and soul of the team. The players absolutely love him, and they love playing with him" Massive wrap. He certainly has been on fire of late and taken his game up a notch!

He'd make a good utility I reckon with Wallace at 9. I personally would pick Api at hooker as he is probably the form hooker in the comp or Wallace, if Farah gets picked again wow.

Be a much better option than Farah or Wallace for that matter. Surely not yet, however if Trent is saying such things why not. Well done Api proved me wrong

He is actually passing the ball considerably better than last season...and not lobbed passes that give the defensive line an extra second to smash the first receiver- usually DCE.

He is actually passing the ball considerably better than last season...and not lobbed passes that give the defensive line an extra second to smash the first receiver- usually DCE.
I agree however his left to right pass is still a bit poor

But no names to protect the innocent.
giphy.gif

Ha ha the top journo notch Paul Crawley ONLY threw up Api and Mc Inness as an alternative because they were in good form. Instead of sticking with Farrah.
Kent and Ikin went WTF, and said they have a long way to go, but agreed they were playing well.
Fact is, he is playing very solid and is a tough little bugger. As for Origin, you never know down the track. Not if @susan is the next Blues coach :clap::rofl::wait:

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7