ANZAC jersey

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Are we rocking one this year?!

I’m going to guess not - I saw an online ad today for the NRL and AFL ANZAC jerseys - just had all the usual suspects for both codes.

Which is another illustration of the non-level playing field - by scheduling particular teams to ALWAYS play an ANZAC Day game, you’re denying all other teams the golden opportunity for increased gate takings, TV exposure etc. It even artificially inflates average crowd figures for the season. And I won’t go into how much it grinds my gears to see the BS ‘history’ being created about the matchups; at least the AFL’s ‘traditional ANZAC Day clashes’ have actually been going on for decades.

And don’t get me started on all the ‘footy = war’ garbage they’re going to carry on with...

None for 2020 either? A few other NRL clubs are selling a 2020 design.
There was definitely a 2020 jersey (& a very good one) in place I am guessing this might be held over to 2021. There are also issues getting supply out of China for a lot of merchandise item so that could be another factor

There was definitely a 2020 jersey (& a very good one) in place I am guessing this might be held over to 2021. There are also issues getting supply out of China for a lot of merchandise item so that could be another factor
The world needs to pull back on trade with China
Every one has had a lesson here - too reliant on a communist Government which only has its on interest at play
We must bring back local manufacturing
The US under Trump has done this and is now energy self sufficient as well
We also must become self sufficient and get together and support our great club and secure its future by becoming club members
LETS MAKE OUR GREAT SEA EAGLES CLUB GREATER
download.jpg

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7