ANZ or Allianz?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Crusher_Cleal said:
If we play Souths as the top-seeded team (ie Manly 'Home', Souths 'Away') in Wk 1, where would they make us play it?

The NRL allow the top seed to choose - so its Allianz for Manly :shy:

Fluffy said:
we should choose Homebush for the Roosters and SFS for the other teams

We'd still get more Manly fans than Roosters fans at Allianz. Pretty sure Knights fans outnumbered them in the GF Qualifier last year.

If we play the Riff, Vermin, Drizzle, Cowpokes or Dirty dogs, Allianz, Rorters at Homebush.

Bloody joke all the clubs mentioned get to host a home final and we dont.

Surely if we play an out of town team its gotta be the fortress!

As much as ANZ is too far away from the action, for me to go to any finals games that aren't weekends, I want ANZ so I can actually go.

Should always be at Brookvale.

Especially if we play the Cowboys. Didn't they whinge last time they went to Gosford? Something about needing two planes, a train ride, three days on a camel and a twenty minute drive in a Datsun to get there from Townsville?

6/71 said:
Especially if we play the Cowboys. Didn't they whinge last time they went to Gosford?
Did they lose? If so, yes they whinged.
The most whinging losers in modern times.

I consider SFS pretty much a Manly home game.

Manly have tons of experience and success there, plus the boys don't have to travel too far South.

NYEagle

NYEagle said:
I consider SFS pretty much a Manly home game.

Manly have tons of experience and success there, plus the boys don't have to travel too far South.

NYEagle

Plus free buses for the supporters if it's our home final.

ANZ if we play Easts- cannot justify giving them home ground advantage- make it a neutral ground for both teams!!

SFS for souths and all other teams.

Whoever we play it is going to be one tough assignment.

mickqld said:
We should choose Suncorp if we have to play vermin or rorters, it'll be brookie north and we have a great record there.

Actually that isn't as dumb as it sounds especially if the donkeys miss the 8 highly doubt Greenturd will have enough vision for that though

ANZ is not a rugby league venue. SFS every day of the week. It doesn't matter who we play. Brookie would be better but it won't happen.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4