ANZ & NRL announce integrated ticketing and Special Event Buses for Friday Night

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
bones said:
Lol... Not really any help if we are collecting tickets at the ground

I've never been checked for a ticket before on the special event buses. Probably the same story with the trains.

You can usually get away with it by telling them you are going to the game.

The press release does state the 2012 Sea Eagles membership cards will be sufficient as well. You could just carry that with you :)

bones said:

From the link provided by LARISSA ........"which means all event tickets and Bulldogs and Sea Eagles Club Membership passes include travel on public transport to and from the game."
I guess that means if you're a member you can still get public transport even if picking up your ticket from the venue.

Sumdumguy said:
bones said:

From the link provided by LARISSA ........"which means all event tickets and Bulldogs and Sea Eagles Club Membership passes include travel on public transport to and from the game."
I guess that means if you're a member you can still get public transport even if picking up your ticket from the venue.

Well said, but beat you there!

Larissa said:
Sumdumguy said:
bones said:

I was just upping my post count :)

Does that mean they can integrate seat slashing between buses and trains.

Sumdumguy said:
Larissa said:
Sumdumguy said:
bones said:

I was just upping my post count :)

I like your style!

Larissa said:
No idea.

As it's an NRL fixture we have no visibility of sales.

Looking at Ticketek yesterday, as a Manly fan you can get into Bay 111, which is on the tryline. Not great, but OK

If you say you're a Bulldogs fan, the best available was Bay 404, which is higher up above the Corp Boxes.

Suggests to me (no surprise) a lot more Dogs supporters are going to the game.

Hope we get out there in force. It'll be worth the effort.

The telegraph article saying that Manly fans now have no excuse not to attend as there's free public transport. What a load of crap. The manly fans would take advantage of the free public transport if there was any form of decent public transport to take.

Honestly, that article reminds me of Mario Fenech giving Jack Newton a tea cup on a saucer.

jabroni said:
The telegraph article saying that Manly fans now have no excuse not to attend as there's free public transport. What a load of crap. The manly fans would take advantage of the free public transport if there was any form of decent public transport to take.

Honestly, that article reminds me of Mario Fenech giving Jack Newton a tea cup on a saucer.

The 1A and 1B Special event buses run right from monavale/wariewood to dee why, beacon hill, forestville through chatswood and also up monavale road.

They are great for the easter show and origin and take you right to the door step of ANZ and Getting back is a breeze.

THERE IS NO EXCUSE.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7