anyone want to work for manly. to get my buck customer service is helpful

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

jbb/james

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
    http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.sportspeople.com.au%2Fsp%2Fposition%2FPositionDisplay.asp%3FID%3D13325&h=2285c

Position Information

Position Title Membership Operations Manager

Short Description The Manly Sea Eagles are looking for a qualified and experienced individual to oversee the Club's continually growing membership department.

Applicants must have experience in a membership role and be able to manage a membership department and CRM system.
Employer Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles

Work Type Full Time

Salary Dependant upon experience and qualifications
Salary Currency Australian Dollar
Location Narrabeen, NSW, Australia
Detailed Description The Manly Sea Eagles are one of the premier Clubs in the NRL competition. With a dynamic and energetic office environment our culture is derived from our exceptionally strong work ethic and our collective desire to achieve a history of success.

The Sea Eagles are looking for a suitably qualified and experienced individual to oversee the Club's membership operations.

Key Responsibilities:

Management of membership administration staff, casual employees and volunteers
Management of membership renewals including processing, seating allocation and promotions
Management of match day ticketing and the ticketing supplier
Management of all member related events including post match functions, fan days and members only benefits
Production of all membership promotional materials including brochureware and fulfillment items
Required Skills and Experience:

Experience in a membership role
Leadership and management experience
Ability to manage relationships with key stakeholders and suppliers
Experience and a strong understanding of CRM systems
Excellent communication and personal skills

Selection Criteria Essential
Relevant Tertiary Qualification

Closing Date 1 Oct 2010
Apply to
Name Sarah Brady
Phone (work) (02) 9970 3000
Phone (mobile) 0466 710 111
      Click here to apply for position
How To Apply To apply please forward a cover letter and resume to:

Sarah Brady

[email protected]

02 9970 3000

0466 710 111

Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Australia
More than a Job Board:  Learning  -  Career  -  Trade Market  -  Forum  -  Register

Register as a Job Seeker and get the latest industry updates to accelerate 

If they can pay me the equiv of my salary now I would jump at the chance

Actually this job is ideal for my wife, exactly the thing she has been doing over the past few years and she would be good at it, better than me in fact (don't tell her I said that), if only we still lived in Sydney I would have her applying in a heart beat

You have to be kidding me.....

I have worked in loyalty marketing for almost 10 years and am just about to move to QLD....that is a dream position...

Apart from my bitching about its impact on me this is a fantastic move by the club

lsz, just because you are moving now, surely you could still apply and move back if the position suited

Just talked it over with the misses - i am going to give sarah a call tomorrow to discuss it

I would even take a pay cut for this one

lsz link said:
Just talked it over with the misses - i am going to give sarah a call tomorrow to discuss it

I would even take a pay cut for this one

Yeah agreed...if you get it, don't forget about Silvertails :) haha

That is the whole thing for a membership program. It is how you use your alternate channels (like the use of the word alternate...) for exposure

Think English football and the old fanzine / now website culture. Successful clubs have some form of integration (even tacit) as it is another communication channel

Closing date 1 October? That's Friday.
How long has the ad been posted? Does this suggest they already have a likely successful candidate ...
Such an important position, hope they choose an excellent person for the job. Good luck to all on here who apply, I say go for it for sure.

haha you got me SER8.

The other response I was waiting on was 'since the Sea Eagles left pens off their stationary list last order'.

The Brand should sell itself. If not, the CEO has to determine ways in which it does do so. Save the salary, buy an additional forward, and be pro-active.....everything else will sort itself out.

We still are a saleable brand. Ok, current management & the board may have a disconnect with the fans, but that could be quaffed pretty swiftly.

It's not that hard FFS. Make all the members FEEEL part of the family, it will grow from within.

A new membership manager can't polish a turd. Any membership manager (with Max and Lowey at the helm) will be unable to go in, tell some home truths about what REALLY needs to be changed in order for memberships to grow.

It will bite at their ego's, and we've seen the result of that already over the past 18-24 months...and it isn't pretty.

I repeat, less of filming "The Club", and more on a focus to improve goodwill in your own backyard by making people feel all warm and fuzzy.

Jeez guys, we really, REALLY need some real business people running the joint. I know I harp about ill directed priorities, but Jezz, are they blind?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4