Anyone think of a new clause??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

MK Eagle

Bencher
Any other ideas rather than Get Out Clause????
Heres mine -
If Tooves is coach in 2012 all players must STAY with MANLY with NO Getout Clause for 2013. ;)
PS - No Santa Clause.....

Sure moondog because I'm sure when you next change jobs you'll make sure to tell your current boss and clients before you go through the negotiations

If we are behind on the score board by more than 12 points with one minute remaining, the game shall be declared null and void.

If a player gets offered more money to play for another team and agree to terms come out and say so. Dont say I would like to keep playing at Manly when asked by reporters about the future.

Another clause should be.

All players shall sign up to sivertails.net, using your real name as the login, and give a daily update on team news, rumours and happenings.

Moondog said:
Any player or official who negotiates with another club and is'nt open and honest about it will be shot.

Delete the bold words and you have yourself a clause!

MadMarcus said:
Moondog said:
Any player or official who negotiates with another club and is'nt open and honest about it will be shot.

Delete the bold words and you have yourself a clause!
Yes, I concur, that is a better option and less likely to cause confusion.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4