Anyone just watch Griff Rhys Jones greatest cities in the world?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

captainskin

Reserve Grader
It was on the ABC and it was all about Sydney. Griff ventured up to Brookvale oval for a Monday night game and did a little piece on the Eagle Angels. It was great seeing Brooky and the Sea Eagle players (and the crowd) being the spotlight to the rest of the world. The doco was done during Kevin Rudd's short rise to infamy.

yep I saw it. Took me by surprise actually but I think I remember something about it a couple of years ago when it first came out.

It was filmed during the Round 8 Melbourne Squall game in 09, which we lost, before surprising Brisbane the following weekend and thus commencing our run to the finals.

Yes. It was a repeat, but I watched it again because Sydney looked so amazing and because of the Brookie Oval segment.
This is a good show. He's done London, Rome, Paris and next week it's Hong Kong. I like it because he takes you to places most tourists wouldn't know about.

For anyone who missed it you can catch up on ABC iview, it's towards the end of the documentary

http://www.abc.net.au/iview/#/view/586229

The Who said:
Yes. It was a repeat, but I watched it again because Sydney looked so amazing and because of the Brookie Oval segment.
This is a good show. He's done London, Rome, Paris and next week it's Hong Kong. I like it because he takes you to places most tourists wouldn't know about.

I can't wait for next week. Rockhampton!!:p

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7