Anyone here going to Perth?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

SeaEagle9413

Forward Pass
Is anyone on Silvertails willing to make the long journey to WA to watch the Warriors game? I reckon they should have a SOO game at Nib Stadium, it will really help grow the game over there.

We will be there on the 14th which is I think is a Thursday and will be staying for 4 days then flying back home.We are staying with some close friends and while I am there will be checking out some nice home theatre gear with some fellow home theatre enthusiasts.

• 🏆
Reactions: JBW
Someone pays for my flights and I'll go

Looking forward to it. NIB stadium is around 5 mins from my house.
No flights required.

Doesn't happen often mate so enjoy, AND the bonus is Mrs WAMF doesn't even need to drive you home.

Wave to me on telly, AND I'll be looking for you both in the crowd.

Might be a tough night boys with Dylan and Williame gone.Means the cardboard cutout will be back at fullback.Looking forward to Johnson Kata Lolahia and Fusitua running at him in broken play.

Unelieveable.Finally get a little momentum and a bull**** suspension and a door punch kills off any chance of putting a few together,

Might be a tough night boys with Dylan and Williame gone.Means the cardboard cutout will be back at fullback.Looking forward to Johnson Kata Lolahia and Fusitua running at him in broken play.

Unelieveable.Finally get a little momentum and a bull**** suspension and a door punch kills off any chance of putting a few together,

The season from hell............returns again!!

Weather has been a bit grim in Perth and forecast is for cold and wet for the weekend coming but I've tasked WAMF with fixing that so all will no doubt be fine.
We've got a few MWTS now getting together in Northbridge for drinks and food on the Friday night (Including WAMF and Mrs WAMF) so looking forward to that and we have a day trip planned for the Sunday.
So, with a win on Saturday should be a great weekend all told.

GO MANLY!!

No can do sadly Vid. I tried but he wouldn't listen.
We're looking at up to 20 mm of rain on Saturday with a top of 20 degrees.

I have the ponchos ready.

I can't go to Perth. My Visa's not ready.:p
Good luck to the Mighty Sea Eagles and all Manly fans cheering them on.

Re Dylan, you can't fix stupid.
$10,000 and a month on the sidelines won't do the trick.

It easily fixed though, ask Paul Carter.

This clown needs to be sacked, the cap money could be better utilised.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6