Anyone hear talking sport today?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
blowing up deluxe about Macklemore singing a pro-gay unity song at the GF. There typical listeners blowing up even more.

Then....a glowing interview with Matt Checchin. Hilarious.

I listened today because Merrick is on hols on triple mmm. I should just have stuck to my Joe Hill (seriously Stephen kings son and writes just like early king, get on it) on audible while doing the washing but thought, grand final week.

Yes I've been listening.
But I'm finding it hard to listen to any sports shows ATM because of all the political bs that's being talked about.
Can't even watch Mike & Mike on ESPN because it's all about the kneeling for the anthem stuff.
The rush hour on MMM is gone because they've decided to let that commentating featherweight Dan G(inane) loose with an editorial at the shows start and I can't listen to him.
The show that says they'll talk sport only will get my business.
In the meantime podcasts of HG & Roy will suffice.

Not a bad whinge that !!

Yep I've posted before about his jockeying for Hadley type shock jock career with that first editorial piece. He was having a go at paying for plastic bags. We've had that in the territory for years. They cost fifteen cents and can be reused for all sorts of things. I took a nine kilo tuna carcass to the tip today in one of them. They are great. And if you don't remember to take them to the shops and you can't afford a dollar fifty for ten you probably should put the Persian feta back on the shelf!

Do the maths! (Not math I'm Australian and taught maths for a year and belted my little Americo-affected students every time they dropped that s. )

Yep I've posted before about his jockeying for Hadley type shock jock career with that first editorial piece. He was having a go at paying for plastic bags. We've had that in the territory for years. They cost fifteen cents and can be reused for all sorts of things. I took a nine kilo tuna carcass to the tip today in one of them. They are great. And if you don't remember to take them to the shops and you can't afford a dollar fifty for ten you probably should put the Persian feta back on the shelf!

Do the maths! (Not math I'm Australian and taught maths for a year and belted my little Americo-affected students every time they dropped that s. )
Top End if you really want to aggravate yourself, try and listen to a few minutes of Mark Levy ( no not the ex slime fullback).
This bloke is a dead set Hadley wannabe and just can't help but shout, even when he's talking normally.
He is another absolute nothing, power drunk with a microphone.

He's pretty famous. Or was last time I listened to triple j. Which was about 2013. White rapper with some serious chops. Not as grubby as Eminem.

I wonder how many gay weddings he's going to have in the background when he plays at the GF!! He had 50 or something at an awards show a while back!!

Watching Daly Ms. just get this Briggsy bloke to sing. He is seriously good. Knows the game. If I was a younger man I'd be fist pumping to that. But what's with the Adam Nable. Bit good. But don't over do it.

I'm out. Bought the kids a Nintendo Switch after the new baby came. Safe to say I'm about thirty hours into legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild. If you don't own a console get one of these. ARMS is fun. I'm playing sonic and street fighter a lot.

blowing up deluxe about Macklemore singing a pro-gay unity song at the GF. There typical listeners blowing up even more.

Then....a glowing interview with Matt Checchin. Hilarious.

I listened today because Merrick is on hols on triple mmm. I should just have stuck to my Joe Hill (seriously Stephen kings son and writes just like early king, get on it) on audible while doing the washing but thought, grand final week.
Mate I’ve just discovered Jack Ketchum. If you like that sort of stuff you will love this guy. Seriously messed up. He’s been described as the writer that horror writers read. I’m on my third book of his in three weeks.

Mate I’ve just discovered Jack Ketchum. If you like that sort of stuff you will love this guy. Seriously messed up. He’s been described as the writer that horror writers read. I’m on my third book of his in three weeks.
Have you tried Joe Hill? He only revealed himself last year as his fathers son. I'll look into Ketchum. Reading some Scott Sigler now. Almost great.

Also Justin Cronin the Passage. An amazing book. The second one I struggled with. But that book alone is amazing.

Attachments

• IMG_2267.PNG
    IMG_2267.PNG
    320.5 KB · Views: 27
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4