Anyone else catch the scrolling headline on fox today?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

eagles2win

Bencher
About the Bears? Looking like they are going to get torpedoed again by the NRL.

So I'd dare say the Reds and Brisbane 2 will probably get in, next meeting.

Wellington could be another option and IMO I think a good one

Reds and Wellington

Wellington have the same chance of getting into the NRL as Ryde Eastwood.

WA must get the nod now or the chances of expansion into that state is gone forever.

The other team I think a QLD team is probably likely. Either CQ or Brisbane Sth

It's the most logical business decision as far as expansion and growing the tv deal.  The cc will get a team but it womt be till a current Sydney team folds.

Garts link said:
The cc will get a team but it won't be until a current Sydney team folds.

or relocates to survive.

It has just been reported on the news that norths supporters are burning effigys of David Gallop on north sydney oval tonight

Why would this story carry any more weight than the 4 million others flying around.

If all the stories were true we would end up with a 25 team comp playing in Wellington, CC, Brisbane, Ispwich, Perth, Rocky etc etc

Having said that I certainly hope its true :)

Pretty harsh the way some of you dump on the Bears/central coast team.

The central coast deserves its own team in the comp. Its a massive area with a massive grass roots rugby league population. The only way to get the money to make a bid is to align themselves with the bears.
People on the coast have accepted this and have come out in droves supporting the bears.
I know a lot of you hate the Bears for whatever reason, but you need to look past this. When yer dumping on the bears your actually dumping on the people on the central coast who are desperate to have an NRL team. And deserve one.

Its a shame they are going to miss out.

Pablo link said:
Pretty harsh the way some of you dump on the Bears/central coast team.

The central coast deserves its own team in the comp. Its a massive area with a massive grass roots rugby league population. The only way to get the money to make a bid is to align themselves with the bears.
People on the coast have accepted this and have come out in droves supporting the bears.
I know a lot of you hate the Bears for whatever reason, but you need to look past this. When yer dumping on the bears your actually dumping on the people on the central coast who are desperate to have an NRL team. And deserve one.

Its a shame they are going to miss out.

Going to turn on us if they ever get in are you?

hell no!

Manly for life.

I just want the mariners to die, and a sure way for that to happen is for a rugby league team to come to town.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7